Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Boss's Son Assaults My Wife's Pretty Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Boss's Son Assaults My Wife's Pretty Feet
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were invited to my new boss's house. We had just moved and I had just started with the company so it was an important first meeting. He was of course very rich and had a few children, a boy about 14, a girl 8 or 10 years old and a toddler.

Well this particular incident occurred without anyone knowing except for Michelle my wife, and the perpetrator of the assault on her pretty little feet, that being the 14 year old boy with a crazy wild foot fetish.

It was summer so Michelle was wearing some strappy high heel sandas and a nice pair of dress shorts. She had on a red-ish polish on her lovely little toes which were the perfect width for her dainty size 6 feet. The toes were straight and with no space between each of her little treasures, and they descended across at just a slight angle but at a straight line. Her toe tips were quite round and her toenails were nicely clipped and cropped in a tidy and clean fashion.

As guests do, we took our shoes off at the door and entered the large home. It was no mansion but very big.

My boss and his wife are quite a formal couple that took us on a brief tour of their home, but not so much as to be bragging. Then we went through their French doors at the back onto an impressive deck. Snacks were laid out on the deck table which was large enough for the 8 swivel chairs placed around the table in a roomy and orderly fashion. A long, flowing, formal cloth covered the top and cascaded down to about seat level.

The four adults sat around the table, my boss on one end, the two of us on one side with me on the end beside my boss, and his wife next to him on the other side. Eventually we were also joined by the teen boy whom sat across from my wife.

As is the case when people are meeting socially for the first time, conversation was friendly yet stately with each person being overly careful not to offend anyone present. Often because we had more in common, my boss and I were talking to one another while Michelle sat by herself listening as my boss's wife came back and forth serving refreshments and being a tremendous hostess. Lots of drinks flowed as we awaited supper.

Although I never noticed Michelle said early on in the evening when my boss's wife was in the kitchen, her teenage son dropped a pen he was playing with between his fingers, and slid down his chair and under the table to retrieve it. While doing so he bumped up against my wife's elevated foot as her legs were crossed. But she later suspected it was much more than that. She felt her toes bumped at first. Then she felt a hand stoke the top of her foot quickly and delicately but coming to rest by actually cupping her toes; fingers on top and thumb stroking her undertoes beneath her little toe pads. She pulled her foot back, and he quickly slid back up onto the seat of his chair.

The boy looked at her mischievously with a grin on the corner of his mouth, knowing what he did and also that she was defenseless and could say nothing. She looked away quickly, downing the rest of her drink and ignoring what she thought happened, assuming he was just teasing her or something. She even thought she was imagining things until the next time. That was a couple of drinks later, as we were all getting a bit drunk. That is likely how she was able to endure what was about to happen to her.

The mother was at the table and the toddler was wandering around below as they tend to do. The little girl was playing with the toddler and the little boy started tickling the baby a little. The teenage boy also got down on the floor of the deck with the other kids, beside his chair and leaned on it to push it closer to his mother. My wife and the woman were chatting quite intently at this time and she was unable to keep track of the boy's whereabouts.

A couple of times Michelle glanced down to where the teen was playing but could not see him due to the angle and the table cloth. She didn't notice when the boy again slipped under the skirt of the table cover. This time while down there he gripped the soft smooth and thin heel of my wife's crossed foot in the palm of his hand. She tried to pull back but could not without making a commotion and exposing the boy's obsession in front of his mother.

When Michelle tried to pull back again he pinched the sides of her ankles firmly enough that she knew he meant business. As drunk as she was getting, she just relaxed and let him play with her feet. She could not bring herself to making a fuss at this first gathering. So she waited to see what he was up to next, and polished off another drink and was now feeling a bit loopy. Which as it turned out was rather good.

Sure enough, he began stroking the snow-white silky-soft skin on top of her foot again with his finger and cupped her pretty painted toes with his other hand. This time he had his thumb on top of her toes and his four fingers were stroking her toe pads lightly. She jerked slightly when it tickled and as he gently tickled my wife, Michelle pointed her toes and shook her elevated foot to try to have him release his tiny and perfect object of lust and desire.

He would not. This was his dream come true, what he had been fantasizing about all his pubescent life.

The teen began rubbing her ridiculously small and soft heel with one hand and playing with her toes with the other. His index finger slipped between each of her toes one by one. That is when she felt him kissing and licking along the arch of her foot. He lifted her foot, pulling it towards him from behind her luscious heel. He kissed under her toes and at the ball of her foot... when it happened.

Michelle had difficulty not saying anything because what happened next went beyond playing with her feet. The teenager began sliding her toes into his mouth. Because my wife has such little feet all five toes easily glided into his longing young yap.

The toenails of her big toes are short but nicely curved from side to side like a little arch. And the big toes are actually a tiny bit curled between the last knuckle and tips if you look from the sides, which he no doubt did. He must have enjoyed this toe and kept running his tongue over the nail and around the tip of her big toe. He was brave enough to pop the other four toes out of his mouth long enough to suck just the big toe back into his mouth and really enjoy the flavor, which was like a combination of lotion and bubble bath. Clean and fresh. My wife's feet amazingly never smelled bad. Never.

- The photo below is already at its largest size -

2011070901-ts1245.jpg

My wife's second toe was next. It is so straight with a perfect little nail and he began nibbling on the top and bottom of that toe before sucking all five back into his mouth. He must have noticed that there is never any hard skin on her feet, or hangnails that could ruin the feeling of perfection before him, and within his yearning and naughty mouth.

My wife was stunned by this time, shocked and having trouble concentrating on what the woman was saying to her. That is when he grabbed her other bare naked foot from the floor of the deck and slid it towards him too. She could feel her toes sliding across his legs, and as he was trying to place the little darling between his hopeful legs and on his erection. But the adults were breaking up their conversations and leaving the table at this time to look at a new waterfall the couple had bought for the backyard.

Michelle was the last to be able to get up as the boy was deeply entranced in her pretty toes. He did notice the commotion of legs moving around and people standing, so he begrudgingly released both of her feet and got up from the table. He rushed inside, and for whatever reason never came back out that evening.

We had an enjoyable time, and have been over there since. Sometimes strange and exciting things occur there.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story has been all over the internet for years. The person who wrote it, has written about 3 other stories ,with the same theme.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude that's my story, it has been posted elsewhere, but it is my story. I am new here so I thought people would enjoy it. You have a good memory though if you have read it somewhere else. Topics like this? Not sure about that.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a fictional story regardless who wrote it.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Sorry, are all stories on here true? Didn't realize
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I challenge anyone to read this and not get a boner!! Riveting stuff! [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked reading it, I'm sure the world has plenty of experiences. Some similar, but either way I enjoy reading them.
So where are the pics?

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

I can't seem to find an upload on here! Or plenty pictures of my wife's size 6s would be on their way. Tops or soles?
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both if im not being too greedy, lol [Laugh] but really good work with the story definitely boner inspiring stuff.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's CRAZY!!! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
Sorry, are all stories on here true? Didn't realize

Probably not. But they don't they don't have a pedo vibe to them either. A 14 y/o boy sensually messing with a grown woman's feet?
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

I thought a pedo is when an adult was going after a young person, not the other way around. I could definitely delete if it offends. Didn't mean it that way. Just a lot of young guys would fantasize about doing something like this to a woman.
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazedsoleman
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
This story has been all over the internet for years. The person who wrote it, has written about 3 other stories ,with the same theme.

Yeah, I've seen a variation where the kid is a dwarf...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

That was changed because they thought it was offensive. It's better this way I feel
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links