Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are your wife's feet hot, or not? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are your wife's feet hot, or not?
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious. My wife has 10/10 feet, and I got lucky, but I realize a lot of guys married wonderful women despite them not having perfect feet.

Me? I was once with a woman who had average feet at best, and I always longed for other women who had perfect feet no matter what they looked like otherwise. In fact, I was nicer to women who had gorgeous feet.

Truth is, I would rather a woman have an average face and perfect feet than the other way around.

Anyway, anyone share these feelings?

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree I would not mind an average face if it meant a 10/10 feet. I wouldn't accept a ugly face for a 10/10 feet. I'm happy I didn't have to settle for ugliness in neither front

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't figure out where the upload is here or I would upload some pics of my wife's feet.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please let us see her feet. I am really eager what a 10/10 is in your mind.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Thanks, I would if I you told me how to attach a photo here?
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted some of my wifes feet. I love the way they look and feel
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My long time girlfriend's feet are my avatar photo. I think
they are sexy as hell. Best thing of all is
they have glorious female musky aroma.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my wife's feet but but they're probably not for everyone. I like women with curves (not into twigs) and I love chubby feet with high arches. My wife has size 8.5 feet with great toes, high arches and wrinkly soles. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of are her heels and ankles are kinda wide, not cankle bad but not slender either.

I can't complain, shes a wonderful woman and indulges in my foot fetish. She'll often wear tights or thigh highs for me which drives me crazy. Sometimes she'll even wear garters and vintage stockings like Bettie Page would wear. Being together so long she'll often kick off her shoes and rest her pups on my lap or sometimes even point her nylon covered toes and put them to my mouth to kiss.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am so turned on by my wifes feet.. especially being that she lets me worship them whenever i want, for as long as i want. She knows once she gives me her feet, its on like donkey kong.

i jack off on a regular basis while sniffing her worn socks, or burying my nose in her bare sweaty toes.

so yes, i think my wifes feet are smokin hot

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think so
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think any foot fetishist would date someone who had ugly feet. Then again, her feet might start out as pretty then as the years go by get uglier and uglier.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/485544403560332511/
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Guys here act like their wife's feet are perfect for them but it is simply not the case. Some maybe.

Or maybe not here, but there are thousands, maybe millions of guys in the world who marry women who they love and never ever tell them about their FF. With only 5% of women having really fantastic feet, it stands to reason many, many FF guys are with women with less than attractive feet. Yes they still have access to female feet, but it is not at all the type they desire or lust for.

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
Guys here act like their wife's feet are perfect for them but it is simply not the case. Some maybe.

Or maybe not here, but there are thousands, maybe millions of guys in the world who marry women who they love and never ever tell them about their FF. With only 5% of women having really fantastic feet, it stands to reason many, many FF guys are with women with less than attractive feet. Yes they still have access to female feet, but it is not at all the type they desire or lust for.

Guys here act like their wives have perfect feet? Are you a mind reader? With that philosophy, are you just acting like you like your wife's feet when saying her feet are a 10/10?

Whether or not saying that 5% of women have great feet is accurate or not, many guys have a different idea of what a perfect female foot is to them. So, while it may not be your idea of a great foot, to some other guy, it is.

I would have to imagine, most guys with a true foot fetish aren't going to get serious with a woman whose feet they aren't attracted to.

My guy is fucking hot as hell. And, he can afford to be picky when it comes to his woman's feet. But, just as I am lucky to have him, he is lucky to have me. Because not only do I have the style of feet he likes, but I am more than willing to indulge him however he likes.

I wasn't even going to reply, but when I read my guy your post, it pissed him off by your assumptions and ridiculous statements. You need to re-read what you wrote.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, my wife's feet are pretty good. She takes good care of them. I didn't realize how good they were until she wore heels with them.

But as usual, most people can never be satisfied with what they got. If I have a complaint it's that her toes aren't long enough for my liking. Oh well. Can't have it all sometimes :/

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links