Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are your wife's feet hot, or not? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are your wife's feet hot, or not?
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The longer the toes, the more the chance is that they are messed up in my opinion. I think that is why women with small feet tend to be prettier because as they get larger, the greater the chance is they get messed up.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree with Kwiksand, When I first saw my wife, before we were even a 'thing', I didn't see her feet, because it was winter in St. Louis. Feet are great, feet are wonderful, but having a wife who knows about my fetish and conveniently drips ice cream on her toes and brings them up to my lips to lick off, is another thing.

[IMG]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/658/22695600436_68787e3230_b.jpg[/IMG]

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/658/22695600436_68787e3230_b.jpg

(I'm sorry, I tried to find a way to post the image in here, but it doesn't show up in the "Preview")

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my wife's feet are hot. She keeps her soles very soft. She gets lots of complements from women when we go out, and I've caught guys checking out her feet.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ernY29Um.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UCvqSSym.jpg[/img]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like everything, feet change as they age. My wife's feet are on my face in my avatar. When we started dating, she 17 and me 19, they were smoking hot. Cute little size 5-6 with high arches! Now, most guys here probably wouldn't rate them more than average based on photos ( her 56 and me 58). Age takes its tolls...But to me they are perfect!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
My wife's feet are hot... smokin' hot. Do you want to know why?

Because they are attached to her, the woman I love and built a life with. We have been together for a long time, over 20 years... the level of understanding between us makes everything we do together more erotic.

Not to mention they are very well cared for, shapely size 9s that I am allowed to indulge in for the asking. Her soles are heavenly and the scent is orgasm inducing... I'm a lucky sob!

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
My wife's feet are hot... smokin' hot. Do you want to know why?

Because they are attached to her, the woman I love and built a life with. We have been together for a long time, over 20 years... the level of understanding between us makes everything we do together more erotic.

Not to mention they are very well cared for, shapely size 9s that I am allowed to indulge in for the asking. Her soles are heavenly and the scent is orgasm inducing... I'm a lucky sob!

Oops...IGNORE the first reply, please!

Anyway, I second this post in every way. Are my wife's feet hot, regardless of what we've built? Hell. To-the-yes! She has smokin' hot size 7.5 (sometimes 8, depending on the shoe). Her light-brown ('mocha') toes are perfectly proportioned in both length and width. Her pinkish, smooth soles melt my manhood every time. Her ankles are as slender as her body. Her arches are as slender and curvy as her body as well. Mmm....

Regardless, though, she and I have built a life together--something that is priceless. I love her. She is mine. I am her's; just ask her, she'll affirm both ways.Her face is BEAUTIFUL! Her body is beautiful! Both are mine and belong to me. That feeling is mutual between us (we're each jealous, possessive fucks, LOL), BTW. We speak in such a way about each other.

>>>>FYI, I LOVE feet. However, I would prefer beautiful face, average feet than vice versa. No less, my girl has it all. I got lucky, if I am honest!

All things equal, I am going to indulge in my wife's perfect feet RIGHT NOW, and then REWARD her for the privilege. Gawd, how I love that woman..........

[ August 27, 2017, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Wooden Leviathan ]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Just like everything, feet change as they age. My wife's feet are on my face in my avatar. When we started dating, she 17 and me 19, they were smoking hot. Cute little size 5-6 with high arches! Now, most guys here probably wouldn't rate them more than average based on photos ( her 56 and me 58). Age takes its tolls...But to me they are perfect!

Yep seen a lot of amazing models from 18 years ago age both in feet and face but still look decent as well.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesforever
Board Regular
Member # 29066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesforever   Email toesforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex wife has size 11 feet with long beautiful toes. They are something else. But she is a selfish b****. My current wife has ok feet but a much better personality. I prefer the latter. I do have pics of my ex wife's feet. Even one with her feet wrapped around my cock. And a couple of me sucking her toes. She knew about my foot fetish. My current wife I chose not to indulge in with the foot fetish too much but our sex life is just as good as when I was a young pup with my first wife.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"With only 5% of women having really fantastic feet",.....

Stupidest thing that I've read this week. Pure supposition. Thanks for the rebuke, Foot_Worshipee.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"With only 5% of women having really fantastic feet",.....

Stupidest thing that I've read this week. Pure supposition. Thanks for the rebuke, Foot_Worshipee.

You are very welcome. I just couldn't help myself. [Laugh]

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Icarus, have always wondered about mature feet. Has what her feet smelled like changed? Or have they ever?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links