Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What % of women have do-able feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What % of women have do-able feet?
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have come to the conclusion, and this may go to another subject posted as "picky", but I find that only 10% of women have do-able feet and only 5% are in the gorgeous or perfect category.

But that's just me, what does everyone else think?

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure of the percentage but from my experiences with foot photography the numbers aren't good. I've found most women fall into the "okay" category. Not bad or ugly but not "wow" either.

In my 56 shootings there's four women that fit the "wow" category. Most were simply "okay" with only tiny number I'd call "ugly".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
%10? man yall are picky. Which brings me to another topic i think was already discussed as to how the fetish has changed for me at least. When i was young i was kinda picky. but now i'm in my 30s and man its game on if the girls feet look good no matter the age i'm all in.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its all in the eye of the beholder. We all similar tastes but then you get into details and that's where things get complicated. I agree robo, most fall into the okay category
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5% are nice.

1% are really nice.

This is on a good day.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5% sounds about right to me as well.

Personally, I can make an exception for a girl's feet being decent if I find the rest of her to be pretty. While of course I don't want her feet to be busted, I can accept decent feet on what I otherwise think is a pretty girl. Although generally, pretty girls usually equal pretty feet.

However, if a girl has gorgeous feet but I'm just not attracted to the rest of her, that I can't make an exception for. I like pretty girls with pretty feet, not pretty feet on any girl.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys exactly mean by do-able? I say at least 25% of women have nice feet, but not perfect.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
I have come to the conclusion, and this may go to another subject posted as "picky", but I find that only 10% of women have do-able feet and only 5% are in the gorgeous or perfect category.

But that's just me, what does everyone else think?

I am in full agreement with your numbers. The vast, vast majority of women have feet that are not worth even a second look.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe not here, but there are thousands, maybe millions of guys in the world who marry women who they love and never ever tell them about their FF. With only 5% of women having really fantastic feet, it stands to reason many, many FF guys are with women with less than attractive feet. Yes they still have access to female feet, but it is not at all the type they desire or lust for.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
for feet to be "do-able" they have to be attached to a girl that has a good face and body

only 5% at most look good from head to toe

i really don't understand how all these chicks have a man in their life, some guys just want a hole to stick their dick in and nothing else matters

[Laugh] [Confused] There's that 5% again Interesting.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

most guys don't have standards, if you are living they think you are "do -able"

tons of desperate chumps out there will take whatever they can get

These two sentences are the absolute truth.

There are guys out there that would fuck a two day old moldy Arby's beef-n-cheddar if it were warm and willing.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmfao
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as they are the complete opposite of "feetofme2" on insta, i'll call em "doable"

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

most guys don't have standards, if you are living they think you are "do -able"

tons of desperate chumps out there will take whatever they can get

These two sentences are the absolute truth.

There are guys out there that would fuck a two day old moldy Arby's beef-n-cheddar if it were warm and willing.

The truth indeed.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
Maybe not here, but there are thousands, maybe millions of guys in the world who marry women who they love and never ever tell them about their FF. With only 5% of women having really fantastic feet, it stands to reason many, many FF guys are with women with less than attractive feet. Yes they still have access to female feet, but it is not at all the type they desire or lust for.

More than 5%

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links