Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What % of women have do-able feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What % of women have do-able feet?
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so picky that very few women's feet appeal to me.
I would say 5% have nice feet. Whereas I would only estimate 1% or less, have feet I would classify as super sexy.

I have zero interest in most feet. For example, a few years ago I was at The Opryland Hotel to get my continuing education credits. I was sitting on a couch next to a girl who out of the blue put her feet in my lap and asked me if I wanted to rub her feet. I said, No. They were just feet. Nothing appealing about them at all.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonze947:
I would say 5% have nice feet. Whereas I would only estimate 1% or less, have feet I would classify as super sexy.

I have zero interest in most feet. For example, a few years ago I was at The Opryland Hotel to get my continuing education credits. I was sitting on a couch next to a girl who out of the blue put her feet in my lap and asked me if I wanted to rub her feet. I said, No. They were just feet. Nothing appealing about them at all.

Great point.

Having an interest in female feet doesn't mean that I like every single pair. Not to mention if I didn't find the girl attractive, then I probably would have no interest in wanting to rub her feet.

Just because a female offers you something, doesn't mean you're obligated to have to say yes.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:

Great point.

Having an interest in female feet doesn't mean that I like every single pair. Not to mention if I didn't find the girl attractive, then I probably would have no interest in wanting to rub her feet.

Just because a female offers you something, doesn't mean you're obligated to have to say yes.

Well said. I agree with you. You should post more.

However, most guys will settle for anything and be thankful for it. Quite sad.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Well said. I agree with you. You should post more.

However, most guys will settle for anything and be thankful for it. Quite sad.

Thanks.

And yes, exactly. Many females have no problem turning away a male who they feel isn't an acceptable suitor, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. Nobody owes anyone anything.

So on the same token, if a female shows interest in and wants to go out with you and you're not interested, by no means should you feel obligated to have to reciprocate. If you're not interested, simply say thanks, but no thanks.

Like you said though, a lot of guys would just feel grateful and be elated that a female is even showing interest in them in the first place.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ever occurred to you that you may not even have a foot fetish and more of a foot admiration? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Ever occurred to you that you may not even have a foot fetish and more of a foot admiration? [Thumbs Up]
That's the equivalent of saying that if you're not attracted to all women then you really aren't "into" women. [Smile]

Seriously though...I'm with Bonze. I'd even take it a step further and say that some girls have feet that completely turn me off.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That's the equivalent of saying that if you're not attracted to all women then you really aren't "into" women. [Smile]

Seriously though...I'm with Bonze. I'd even take it a step further and say that some girls have feet that completely turn me off.

1) Not really since we're talking about a specialty item where sexual arousal or admirational interest is involved.

2) Yes there are bad feet out there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider myself picky, too, but I think 5 - 10 is low in my opinion. I guess it depends where you are, but the place where I live and work (live in North Orange County, CA & work in South OC), I see so many pretty feet (along with pretty face and body) it has to be at least 30% of the girls. [Jerkoff] [Hump]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
quote:

1) Not really since we're talking about a specialty item where sexual arousal or admirational interest is involved.

Then, by your definition, you would not be a tit guy unless you were turned on by every pair of tits on the planet. Including geriatric tits that sagged so low they could be tucked into underwear.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
quote:

Then, by your definition, you would not be a tit guy unless you were turned on by every pair of tits on the planet. Including geriatric tits that sagged so low they could be tucked into underwear.
I didn't define anything there, the first part of the quote was someone else. Tits tucked into underwear..is that what you like? I mean, you're very descriptive.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links