Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Backpage and feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Backpage and feet
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so just a quick question i'm curious about back page and looking for feet but i'm worried some might not be legit. alot of issues i've been seeing and reading is on some of the girls posts they won't send a picture or they only want to make contact "when you're ready". It may just be me but i'd like to do my homework and make sure i'm not being set up for a trap maybe i'm paranoid i dunno. there are also multiple postings from one person which seems sketchy. My other question i guess is there other ways besides back page or craigslist?
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, both places seem to be okay. I think Backpage mainly just gives you places to those seedy massage parlors. Therefore, once you get an address you can go there to see if you like what you see. It may be sketchy but at least you don't pay in advance. Bring some pepper spray/mace and a knife or a stun gun if it makes you feel safer.

You most likely won't get scammed if you don't pay in advance. If you pay at the time of the transaction you are most likely safe. If the girl turns out to have nasty ugly feet just leave and try again with another ad and another location.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And really i guess i'm not worried about getting robbed or scammed mostly that i live in a small town where they like to make a big deal about small things in the media and around town word travels incredibly fast. BUt really worried about it being a trap set by law enforcement. And also since some weirdo went around asking to worship feet in public as well as asking the mom to also worship the minor daughter who was with her feet people definitely don't look kindly on foot fetish here.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, maybe you need to explore outside of your town. Women sell their bodies all the time everywhere. All you have to do is know where to look. It is actually MUCH easier to worship feet from random girls than sex. Many girls are willing to let men worship their feet since they can't get STDs or get pregnant just from foot worship and yet they still get money.

Craigslist seems to be the easiest way.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links