Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gas station attendant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gas station attendant
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So just a cool quick story decided to press my luck a little but i guess not really. THe gas station patron in line in front of me had complimented on the cashiers manicure and i was half paying attention so when it was my turn to pay i noticed your electric yellow manicure and i was like oh those are nice and out of nowhere i was like so the the pedi match the mani and she was like oh absolutely, to my delight. Give ya alittle detail she had short cute blonde hair average girl but i think i may work on this one and see if i can get a peak perhaps if i can work some photos of her i'll share them here.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice lil story
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links