Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beautiful woman, but ugly feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful woman, but ugly feet?
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

New to this forum and enjoying the stories.

Have you ever known a beautiful woman who you were attracted to and then you saw her feet and were immediately turned off? It's happened to me several times but the girl I remember the most made me realize how strong my foot fetish was and also made me realize that small feet are not always pretty.

I was young and working in a department store where the girls had to dress nice. There was a very pretty lady who worked there, dirty blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, face of an angel, and a petite and perky body where everything seemed to defy gravity. I just loved her and every man in the store did too, she was just beautiful.

One day I went on my break and as I walked into the break room I found her sitting at a table with her shoes kicked off and nylon covered feet resting on the chair next to her. She was so petite and had to have a size 6.5 shoe size. I couldn't believe my luck and had to withhold my excitement as I bought a soda from the vending machine and chose a seat where I could check out her feet but not look too pervy. As I sat down and casually glanced over I was shocked to find flat feet, long hammer toes, and just horribly ugly feet in general. I was so sad and couldn't believe a girl so pretty and perfect in every way had some of the ugliest feet I had every seen.

I'm a man and of course I was still attracted to her but deep down the thought of those ugly pups disgusted me! Most men wouldn't care at all about her ugly feet but I just couldn't get past them. Oh well, to each his own I guess!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has happened to me a number of times, and it's always deeply disappointing. Mind you, the ladies that I've known that had ugly feet were all attractive, the type I wouldn't throw out of bed, but if the feet are not attractive, it's like cake without the frosting.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I strongly agree with you Adam. Cake but no frosting? Hell NO!!!
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know what a cake without frosting is called? A muffin. A small cake with frosting is a cupcake. LOL!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway, a lot of women think feet means nothing so they don't take care of their feet. Even men without a foot fetish hate women with ugly feet. So ladies, please watch Amope and Kersal commercials and start taking care of your feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Anyway, a lot of women think feet means nothing so they don't take care of their feet. Even men without a foot fetish hate women with ugly feet. So ladies, please watch Amope and Kersal commercials and start taking care of your feet!

Ugly, jacked up feet are beyond repair. You can pedicure the shit out of them on a regular basis, and they would still be ugly. No amount of care make can ugly feet look attractive.

It's like dressing up a pig with makeup and lipstick. No matter what you do, it's still a pig.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

What do you guys think about Kate Middleton's feet? I think she is a gorgeous woman with ugly ass feet that look like a man's feet.
mail2268
Board Regular
Member # 46729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mail2268   Email mail2268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a senior man. Had a lot of women over time. My best memories of average women with above average feet. On the other hand the pretty women, had beautiful faces and bodies. Just their feet were lacking. My thing is very high arches. When I was younger. My grandmother spoiled me, with size 5, with sky high arches. My perception, was all women are like this. So as time passed, lots of disappointments. So being the shallow person. I looked for women regardless of looks, for their feet. If they passed, no problems. Life is just not fair. I think balance is restored when a average, flat chested woman, has the feet I am looking for. Added bonus for me, when getting intimate. Their toes point or curl like a ballerina. Priceless.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mail2268:
I am a senior man. Had a lot of women over time. My best memories of average women with above average feet. On the other hand the pretty women, had beautiful faces and bodies. Just their feet were lacking. My thing is very high arches. When I was younger. My grandmother spoiled me, with size 5, with sky high arches. My perception, was all women are like this. So as time passed, lots of disappointments. So being the shallow person. I looked for women regardless of looks, for their feet. If they passed, no problems. Life is just not fair. I think balance is restored when a average, flat chested woman, has the feet I am looking for. Added bonus for me, when getting intimate. Their toes point or curl like a ballerina. Priceless.

I can't argue with any of that...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are the deciding factor, for me. Of course I like it when a woman is attractive in general (and I tend to prefer "cute" over "hot"—the kind of attractive that doesn't depend on makeup and a fancy hairstyle). But it truly doesn't matter to me if a woman is really gorgeous if her feet don't meet a certain minimum standard in terms of my aesthetic preferences.

By contrast, I would definitely get involved with a woman who's somewhat less than average, looks-wise, if her feet are nice and appealing to me (but not if she's heavy, as that's almost as much of a deal breaker as ugly feet would be).

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every guy has a trigger. Ours happens to be feet. We long for a woman with gorgeous feet, or should I say feet that meet our needs. Many foot guys would rather be with a woman with an average face but gorgeous feet than the other way around in my experience.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So of course you are exactly right. I heard Prince Harry has a foot thing though. Kate's pretty as heck but horrible feet. Maybe Harry will pick one with gorgeous feet.

quote:
What do you guys think about Kate Middleton's feet? I think she is a gorgeous woman with ugly ass feet that look like a man's feet.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

You are so right, and in my opinion why so many guys like nylon feet. It is a great equalizer for women with below average feet that nothing can be done with.

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

Ugly, jacked up feet are beyond repair. You can pedicure the shit out of them on a regular basis, and they would still be ugly. No amount of care make can ugly feet look attractive.

It's like dressing up a pig with makeup and lipstick. No matter what you do, it's still a pig.

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it takes a lot to make a foot ugly. Yes, bunions, callouses are a turn off, but not very common to me. I've seen plenty of beautiful women whose foot shape/size aren't to my preference, but I still get turned on. All it really takes is her to shoeplay and curl the toes and the wrinkles to be there and I'm triggered.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it takes a lot to make a foot ugly. Yes, bunions, callouses are a turn off, but not very common to me. I've seen plenty of beautiful women whose foot shape/size aren't to my preference, but I still get turned on. All it really takes is her to shoeplay and curl the toes and the wrinkles to be there and I'm triggered.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links