Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
i don't consider your 2nd tiers to be a fetish, there has to be a sexual arousal for it to be a fetish
That's your opinion, but the original question or debate was you thought 95% of guys hated or simply didn't like feet at all which is incorrect.
If you're referring to him saying that there has to be sexual arousal for it to be a fetish is an opinion, it's actually a fact. The psychological definition of the word states it results in exactly that.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fetish

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fetish

No, that was just something you concocted to move the argument (as usual) in a direction other than the main topic and the stated comment he posed, being the other 95% of men in the world hating feet or not liking feet being a wholly fallacious and purely speculative opinion. You don't have to have a "fetish" to "like" feet or admire their beauty. Obviously not everyone gets off on feet.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18347 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, no? It's the definition of the word.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Read above post again.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18347 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yes, and those people don't have a fetish. So why are you tying to lump them in with fetishists to support your claim that foot fetish is common?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
You don't have to have a "fetish" to "like" feet or admire their beauty. Obviously not everyone gets off on feet.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Correct. So those people don't apply to the argument that a foot fetish is common because they don't have one if they're not sexually aroused by feet, as the definition of a fetish clearly states.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Correct. So those people don't apply to the argument that a foot fetish is common, because they don't have one.

No they do in this instance because his claim was essentially 95% hate feet or didn't like them which wasn't true based on either fetish or lite admiration of feet.. Again, you're steering this into unnecessary waters. Let it go.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

No, they don't. Again:

Why are you attempting to argue the definition of a word and make up your own interpretation of it?

We're talking about a "foot fetish" being common or not.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
No, they don't. Again:

Why are you attempting to argue the definition of a word and make up your own interpretation of it?

We're talking about a "foot fetish" being common or not.

We're talking about people WHO HATE FEET and how it's not 95% of the population. How hard is that to understand?

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:
i don't consider your 2nd tiers to be a fetish, there has to be a sexual arousal for it to be a fetish
That's your opinion
Based on the psychological definition of the word, what MP stated wasn't an opinion; it's a fact. That's all I was pointing out.

Your 2nd tiers wouldn't be considered a foot fetish, ergo, non applicable in an argument that claims a foot fetish, not merely looking at feet here and there and not being repulsed by them, is common.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:
That's your opinion
Based on the psychological definition of the word, what MP stated wasn't an opinion; it's a fact. That's all I was pointing out.

Your 2nd tiers wouldn't be considered foot fetish, ergo, non applicable in an argument that claims a "foot fetish", not merely looking at feet here and there and not being repulsed by them, is common.

It's his opinion that's it's not, just as it's mine that there are in fact 2 tiers of "Foot Admiration". In fact, there's at least 50 shades of grey when it comes to feet..I guess being in the know sometimes it's hard for me to explain that to anonymous commentors online.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That's your opinion

Your 2nd tiers wouldn't be considered foot fetish, ergo, non applicable in an argument that claims a "foot fetish", not merely looking at feet here and there and not being repulsed by them, is common.

It's his opinion that's it's not, just as it's mine that there are in fact 2 tiers of "Foot Admiration". In fact, there's at least 50 shades of grey when it comes to feet..I guess being in the know sometimes it's hard for me to explain that to anonymous commentors online.
*facepalm*

I suppose you can't reason with someone who won't let facts get in the way of a good story.

You don't need to be "in the know" of anything to read a dictionary.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

95% don't hate feet. I don't care about the online laboratory definition of "fetish" means. It means different things to different people when it comes to feet. When you deal with as many customers and requests for photos and videos as I do on a daily basis you see this. But I wouldn't expect you to understand.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
95% don't hate feet. I don't care about the online laboratory definition of "fetish" means. It means different things to different people when it comes to feet. When you deal with as many customers and requests for photos and videos as I do on a daily basis you see this. But I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Translation: I won't let facts get in the way of a "good" post on a foot fetish forum.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:

Translation: I won't let facts get in the way of a "good" post on a foot fetish forum.
Reflecting much? Answer the 95% hating feet, that's the core of the discussion. You are essentially assuming only 5 million adult males in the USA have full blown foot fetish? ha.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links