Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
You don't know anything about me other than the fact I run a very successful foot fetish website. Your lofty claims and constant need to argue over spilled milk don't look very good for you. You know you've won an argument when the other person makes the first personal dig because they've run out of options. 25% have a foot fetish, scroll on past if that information bothers you.

^

Finds a way to bring up and laud himself and his website in a discussion that has nothing to do with either, and claims others are "arguing over spilled milk", as he argues over "spilled milk" while arbitrarily making up percentages.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You know you've won an argument when the other person makes the first personal dig because they've run out of options.
You forgot to mention this and how it applies to your comments here. Then again, I think folks can see who is being hostile here. I am simply stating what I know to be True based on MY research about Foot Fetish people, somehow that threatens your coexistence here. Not sure how that works.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18353 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And please resize your avatar would you? I think Wu himself showed us how to do this back in 2008.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000004

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18353 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit forget about feet, how about you two just bang and get it over with...
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Holy shit forget about feet, how about you two just bang and get it over with...

He does have an unhealthy obsession with me doesn't he? I could totally have one of my gals lay him and he'd mellow out a bit. [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:
You know you've won an argument when the other person makes the first personal dig because they've run out of options.
You forgot to mention this and how it applies to your comments here.
...yet follows that up with:

quote:
He does have an unhealthy obsession with me doesn't he? I could totally have one of my gals lay him and he'd mellow out a bit. [Laugh] [Laugh]

^
While still again bringing up his site in a discussion that has nothing to do with it.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Definitely Unhealthy. It's funny how just stating an opinion can twist someone up so bad they spend all this time to be here. So what if someone's potentially wrong about something (facts or figures) scrolling past is much easier. How does telling them in 3 pages of text that they're wrong going to change their thoughts on anything? It has the opposite affect in fact.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:
You forgot to mention this and how it applies to your comments here. Then again, I think folks can see who is being hostile here.
....yet again, follows that up with:

quote:
Definitely Unhealthy. It's funny how just stating an opinion can twist someone up so bad they spend all this time to be here. So what if someone's potentially wrong about something (facts or figures) scrolling past is much easier. How does telling them in 3 pages of text that they're wrong going to change their thoughts on anything? It has the opposite affect in fact.

Translation: So what if I'm wrong? Don't point out to me that I am.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Translation: So what if I'm wrong? Don't point out to me that I am.
No the problem and burden lies with you for having the grandiose need to authoritatively bicker and attack someone who is expressing their findings and stats based on personal research about foot fetish percentages. Don't like it? Move on.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
No the problem and burden lies with you for having the grandiose need to authoritatively bicker and attack someone who is expressing their findings and stats based on personal research about foot fetish percentages. Don't like it? Move on.

Translation: Don't politely point out to me the definition of a word actually states that it means something other than what I personally think it means to fit my story.

...yet:

quote:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

End of the day, it's an opinion based on personal research. Who cares? We get it, you've never liked my website or what I've had to say. Get over it already and let me "be wrong".

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
End of the day, it's an opinion based on personal research, and you can't deal with it so you rage to get a point across for 3 pages using strawman arguments. We get it, you've never liked my website or what I've had to say. Get over it already and let me "be wrong".

^
Tells other people that they're "raging" as he rages himself, while still managing to for some peculiar reason bring up his website and himself in a discussion that had nothing to do with either.

But he's not raging:

quote:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

So,let me be "wrong" then and scroll past without commenting on it. Is it that hard?

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
twist someone up so bad they spend all this time to be here.

...yet deletes his previous post of "So let me be wrong then and scroll past," and rewrites it nearly an hour later after pondering something different to say to:

quote:
So,let me be "wrong" then and scroll past without commenting on it. Is it that hard?

Translation: If you're going to politely point out something incorrect in my opinion for discussion purposes, then don't post in the discussion thread.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

yet he comes back and checks the little details of the last post.My opinion, let me be wrong. Scroll past and get over it.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links