Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Outing foot guys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Outing foot guys
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to take my wife places in an attempt to out foot guys. A shoe store clerk for instance, will be down by my wife's feet helping her with shoes and "accidentally" stroke her toes or arch.

Or: Watching guys in a bar as she dangles her shoe, which ones look or glance and turn away.

Any others like to do this too, and what scene?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/485544403556359844/

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That seems rather mild to me,outing to me implies letting a person's family and friends know something that person might find embarrassing or shameful, or they might fear that others will judge them negatively.

Having stated that, I love walking around with a hot girl who wears sexy heels, and watching some guys automatically look down at their feet as they walk. I have done this with some of my models, particularly Giovanna and Marien, and we always get a kick out of the attention they get. The link to Marien was from the time we had brunch near where I live, and then I took some impromptu pics of her wearing my rainbow mules at a farmers market near where I live. We got some looks and Marien loved the attention

http://www.feetfair.com/post/Gio2.jpg
http://www.feetfair.com/post/RainbowMarien.jpg

P.S. I also like to take my neighbor, model/muse Milly shopping sometimes, and when I buy her sexy heels, I make her walk home with them. It's quite a show...

Milly1
Milly2

[ July 24, 2017, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
I love to take my wife places in an attempt to out foot guys. A shoe store clerk for instance, will be down by my wife's feet helping her with shoes and "accidentally" stroke her toes or arch.

Or: Watching guys in a bar as she dangles her shoe, which ones look or glance and turn away.

Any others like to do this too, and what scene?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/485544403556359844/

I enjoy this as well [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I didn't mean outing in a mean or embarrassing way. I meant it to find other guys with similar interests is all.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Nice arches, looks like Milly might have some nice toes, but can't see them very well.

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
That seems rather mild to me,outing to me implies letting a person's family and friends know something that person might find embarrassing or shameful, or they might fear that others will judge them negatively.

Having stated that, I love walking around with a hot girl who wears sexy heels, and watching some guys automatically look down at their feet as they walk. I have done this with some of my models, particularly Giovanna and Marien, and we always get a kick out of the attention they get. The link to Marien was from the time we had brunch near where I live, and then I took some impromptu pics of her wearing my rainbow mules at a farmers market near where I live. We got some looks and Marien loved the attention

http://www.feetfair.com/post/Gio2.jpg
http://www.feetfair.com/post/RainbowMarien.jpg

P.S. I also like to take my neighbor, model/muse Milly shopping sometimes, and when I buy her sexy heels, I make her walk home with them. It's quite a show...

Milly1
Milly2

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some years ago, I was involved in a long-distance relationship. When we first got together, I was very surprised - and disappointed - to find she had absolutely no sexy shoes, just the practical/sensible kind.

I rectified this situation as quickly as I could providing her with a slew of great shoes (mules, heeled sandals, etc.); nothing less than a 5 inch heel - she was a size 9 so she could wear them comfortably.

During our conversations, both by phone and in person, she expressed astonishment at the number of men that stared openly at her feet...even at work, where she wore "sensible" but (by my influence) more open style footwear.

Going out was also a real treat for us both. In one restaurant, there was a guy across the aisle from us and he turned his to stare at her feet every time he took a bite of food; we could both see him do this. It was a real turn-on for my GF. A night out exposing her feet meant that a real good time was in store for me when we got home.

Guess I should mention that she had very alluring breasts and that men were spending as much time foot-gazing as looking at her tits, from her observations.

Wow, some great memories I haven't entertained in a long time.

Gotta throw in an edit here. Need to explain that this GF had never heard of a foot-fetish before we dated (she was 39 at the time). This made her surprise greater as she had never noticed that guys might be looking at her feet.

Though this sexual twist was completely unfamiliar to her, she engaged it fully and jumped right in, ahem, feet first.

[ July 27, 2017, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Toetapper ]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay philgill11@gmail.com , I know where you are coming from. when the weather is nice, my wife will get her feet done perfectly and then wear the most revealing "fuck me" high heels ever! When we go out, it is a fun game, watching the number of men versus the number of women, who stare at her feet. One time while we sat at a restaurant, outside, I watched a woman lock her eyes and stare at my wife's feet. My wife was wiggling her toes and moving her arch in her heels and this woman was staring and I would swear that she would have licked her lips right there, if she could.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

That's just crazy Stlgamer1. I mean there are very very few women sexually attracted to feet. Probably 5% of lesbians in my research. About the same percentage as guys who have foot love.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
About the same percentage as guys who have foot love.

It's actually about 25%.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I mean there are very very few women sexually attracted to feet.

I agree with this.

There's very few men who are actually sexually attracted to feet, but there's, as you said, very very few women who are. It seems to be a fetish that occurs more often with men than women.

I don't think having a foot fetish is very common among both genders, but I do believe it's the most common fetish.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
About the same percentage as guys who have foot love.

It's actually about 25%.
[Cool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links