Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many know about your FF? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many know about your FF?
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some are more open about it than others but it is my experience that most foot guys hide it like they just committed a murder. Meanwhile all sorts of sexual deviations are coming out of the closet and boasting about their differences, foot guys keep it hidden from all including their wives sometimes. Only my wife knows about mine officially. How about everyone else?
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many. I'd rather nobody knew about it other then my wife. I'm not seen as a freak...that I know of lol. But it has come up over the years as a brunt of jokes and I've taken it well and shrugged it off, but I'm at a point of throwing punches if it comes across as a slight. I mean, in this day and age people wouldn't dare sling shit at the gay guy...but a foot guy is fair game....

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
Too many. I'd rather nobody knew about it other then my wife. I'm not seen as a freak...that I know of lol. But it has come up over the years as a brunt of jokes and I've taken it well and shrugged it off, but I'm at a point of throwing punches if it comes across as a slight. I mean, in this day and age people wouldn't dare sling shit at the gay guy...but a foot guy is fair game....

When people do that, to me that just demonstrates they are frauds and that they genuinely don't believe in and stand for the principles and standards that they say they do. If you're going to claim you're "tolerant" and "accepting" and claim that you're intolerant of anyone who judges someone else, then I don't see why the notion of two people of the same sex having sex is lauded in your view, while a straight man liking female feet is fair game for condemnation.

[ July 25, 2017, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, while the rest of the world is celebrating their freak and everyone applauding them us normal hetrosexual males who are attracted to pretty feet are like lepers.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have absolutely nothing against the gay community by any means, but the second I am to mention I have a passion towards women with pretty feet I'm labeled as a god damn contagious disease and they must immediately cover up their feet but yet waltz out the door draped in PRIDE colours and bouncing off the walls about how "Love Trumps Hate" and shit... well I suddenly lose respect for those groups.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just recently " came out" about my FF, I think the only person that doesnt know is my 12 year old daughter and my mom lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

BLT2.0 I know your frustration. It is brutal. We'll be the last group on earth it is okay to criticize.

So Polar, how has it been for you and why did you come out?

CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend knows about my foot fetish. He doesn't have one himself but he is totally fine with people who do have a foot fetish.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive suppressed it around my family and friends for many years. I have very strong urges when it comes to the FF. My wife took it with open arms and enjoys it, and enjoys what it does for her and us. Just as long as I dont go elsewhere lol. I started buying her shoes, picking out color for her to do her nails and she is the one that actually " came out" by telling others my husband bought these, or he picked out these colors in conversations to friends and family. Now I get foot pics posted on my facebook wall from her, friends , my sister, even finding out my dad and son both have FF. I guess it may be hereditary. I look at it like. If my buddy I went to highschool with can chop off his pecker and become a woman, I see no harm in divulging this.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only person who officially knows is my wife and she has been wonderful about it. I remember when we were first dating one night she kicked off her flats and put her pantyhose feet in my lap. I was rubbing her pups and remember at one point just reaching down and kissing her nylon covered toes because I couldn't resist it anymore. I looked up and she just had a smirk and a raised eyebrow like she had just realized what turned me on. Strangely, we didn't openly talk about it for a few years, she knew what turned me on and she would wear stockings for me but we didn't really openly discuss it.

I work in a hospital with many, many ladies and I often will compliment the them on their cute socks and painted toes (when the opportunity presents itself). I'm pretty sure a lot of women at my work know I have a foot fetish even if it's not public knowledge. It's kinda strange because I think they would openly say it was creepy but there have been many times where I'm talking to a girl one on one and I'll compliment their socks and they'll slip their foot out of them shoe and point their toes to show them to me. While women will say it's creepy, they love attention! I'll never understand the female brain.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

the girls at my work know it, its where I have all the shoes I buy] the wife delivered. One of them is a foot girl herself as well.
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every girl that I've ever been in a relationship with knows about my fondness for pretty feet. Even most of girls that I've briefly been with know about it, including some that were of the one night stand variety.

I suppose it's possible that some of these girls may have mentioned it to their friends. I know for a fact it's happened on a couple of occasions.

Outside of that, I don't believe anybody else knows. It's not that I'm embarrassed or bashful about it, I just don't see the need to broadcast it to everyone. This information is on a need to know basis.

Truthfully, I've never understood why some guys blurt it to just about everyone they know. What's the purpose of that?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been able to keep my foot fetish a secret throughout my life. I never tell anyone though.

I think people have been aware of my foot fetish at every hospital I've worked at. In fact some nurses have blatantly foot flirted with me. No one has ever given me any grief. In fact no one has really brought it up to me.

But no, I don't tell anybody. I don't want my identity to be about what I like sexually. I would rather my identity be - good father, good husband, good worker, etc.

Some of my classmates in high school became aware. I was very fortunate not to receive any open ostracism about it.

My folks were definitely aware. As far back as age 4, I told my Mom I liked the smell of feet. Dad was always telling me when I was a teenager that I should be a foot doctor.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonze947:
I think people have been aware of my foot fetish at every hospital I've worked at. In fact some nurses have blatantly foot flirted with me. No one has ever given me any grief. In fact no one has really brought it up to me.

Interesting.

Just out of curiosity, how do people you work with know if you've never told them?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They see where my eyes go. It becomes obvious.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links