Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sitting in Starbucks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sitting in Starbucks
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sitting in Starbucks awhile back drinking my coffee. I like to sit in the comfortable chairs rather than at a table. Two nice-looking ladies who appeared to be in their late 20's sat down in the 2 comfortable chairs next to me.

As they were talking openly, one of them said, "My husband is always complaining that my feet stink."
This is where I had to put a lock on my mouth. I was dying to say something like, "Let me be the judge of that." Or, "Let me have a smell. I'm sure they are not that bad."

She was wearing canvas shoes. Could not see anything . Don't know whether she had pretty feet or not.

Wonder what she would have done if I had inhaled very deeply when she said that.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some times it pays to strike up a small conversation about something random and see where it goes it from there.
But I should have like to have found out just how stinky there were.

Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She have no socks as far as you could tell?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter, Peter is correct. You could have struck it up as you were "leaving", so as to make them think you would only be there for a moment before you had to go about your way.

"Hi. I was on my way out, but I couldn't help but to ask about something I sort of overheard earlier because it was rather funny. You mentioned something about your husband complaining your feet stink. I once told an ex-girlfriend that, and she got back at me twice. The first time, she waited until I was occupied watching TV, and she grabbed one of her work flats and held it over my nose! The next time, she waited until I was taking a nap. She pulled up a chair and smothered my face with her feet!"

Imagine where the conversation would go from there. Then you ask her friend if she ever smelled her friend's feet to corroborate her husband's complaint. Girls will do that. They will pass their shoes to each other and ask them to smell them. Or one girl will ask to smell her friend's shoe out of curiosity.

STR8T guys don't do that.

Then, of course, as you really do leave, then you ask to have a smell. And tell them to snap a pic of you doing it as a joke.

No risk. No reward. High risk. High reward.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
usedtights
Board Regular
Member # 51475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for usedtights   Author's Homepage   Email usedtights   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do find that coffee shops are great to dangle shoes and shoe play , maybe its just the relaxing environment

--------------------
visit me at
www.usedtights.co.uk

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This >>> 'one of them said, "My husband is always complaining that my feet stink."'

So unfortunate. As a foot guy, I know full-well why this would be a complaint. Nevertheless, it is so frustrating. My wife has perfect feet and she is 100 percent supportive of my desire for them. The only thing: It takes an extremely involved effort to get her feet to stink; very rarely do they ever. A little FYI, canvas shoes have done the trick (made her feet stink) in the past, namely the cheap Old Navy or Payless variety.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love conversations like these, if only they knew who was sitting near them listening. lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Love conversations like these, if only they knew who was sitting near them listening. lol

Same here.

I once overheard two girls talking in an airport. One was speaking about a new guy she had been dating and jokingly mentioned that she doesn't need to give blow jobs anymore. The other asked why. The first replied that he has a foot fetish and he likes "footies". The other girl asked what a "footie" is. She replied that it was like a "handy", except with her feet. That was a classic. I told my wife that story and now we both refer to footjobs as a footie.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links