Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are the ugliest feet you would lick?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are the ugliest feet you would lick?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever gotten to know and really dig a woman only to find out she had unattractive or even downright ugly feet when you finally got to see them? If so, have you gotten to the point where you liked the woman so much that the feet kind of grew on you even though they turned you off at first. If the woman was hot and sexy but had ugly feet would you lick them anyway?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I divorced my ex wife because I was coming to terms with my fetish and she had same stank nasty feet lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't if they were ugly at all.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't lick feet that I consider unattractive. Ever.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if feet are nasty why the hell would you lick at them in the first place! I would have to get paid to lick ugly nasty feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links