Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Red Sniper Scene Helen Mirren

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red Sniper Scene Helen Mirren
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wanna say if you get a chance to see it please do. I can't seem to find a clip or screen cap of it but in the scene Mirren's character is sniping russian soldiers that are part of firing squad. She's in the prone position but here's the kicker. She's got her shoes off and she's in pantyhose but now she's in "the pose" and flexing her feet now I know she's an older woman but man there was something incredibly sexy about it and the greatest part is Brian Cox who plays Ivan takes her shoe and casually puts it to his nose and has a sniff.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links