Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Obsession With Fake Female Posters. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obsession With Fake Female Posters.
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are some guys getting out of it? Coming on here and other forums ,pretending to be a woman. I find it kind of sick. I also find it funny,how some guys keep falling for it.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are referring to me, I can assure you, I am 100% female. But, I totally agree it's wrong of anyone to come across as something they're not. Unfortunately, all forums, one like this, or any forum in general, is prone to trolls.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's worst on IG.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's a combination of gender confusion and sexual inadequacy...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its business. In my time, I have seen several, and even ousted a few, that claimed to be the main model on their foot site or clips store. So, they even flirt with guys and then when you go to their site and see that the girls don't act like that, you can get them in a lie. I admit: if I had my main model on sites advertising my website, it may attract a few more members, in hopes that they may have some contact with her. But in reality, that is more money. If strip clubs were run with guys standing outside telling how hot the girls were, instead of having the strippers come out and announce how hot they are, who would you rather believe?
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Project2501
Board Regular
Member # 43309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Project2501     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe its to legitimize who they think they are, like if they believe they're trapped in the wrong body, or they've made that change and they need to legitimize it. On a couple of forums/groups outside of here there are TGs posting as women and everyone's all over it. But it don't take no rocket scientist to see that its not a feminine body, but whatever floats their boat...
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can be assured, if they are typing on this site they are men. Period. Women generally hate feet.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
You can be assured, if they are typing on this site they are men. Period. Women generally hate feet.

Has it ever occurred to you that some women may post on here because they are in a relationship with a foot guy, and want to learn more about it, as well as share their experiences with people who would appreciate it? Probably not, because your posts come across as being small-minded.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, anger issues much?
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Agree with the first part, that the odds are probably pretty high on that.

Disagree with the second part. Most women, and people in general, usually don't put too much thought into feet; including hating them.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some guys get a little kick or thrill ,at tricking other men. Reminds me when guys would post pictures of their feet , pretending they are women's feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You are wrong in both assessments.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of them are trannies who get off on convincing guys that they're "female." Just my guess.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Some of them are trannies who get off on convincing guys that they're "female." Just my guess.

I agree.
Project2501
Board Regular
Member # 43309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Project2501     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

nicely said!

Bingo, give the man a prize!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links