Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Struck Gold with New FootFriend: updated 10/20 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Struck Gold with New FootFriend: updated 10/20
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long but good story

Searching for quality feet on Craigslist can be painful. My ads always get flagged or deleted, or my replies are filled with awful looking feet or women too far for my convenience

A few weeks back I finally got a reply with good looking pair of feet. She even lives super close, a 15 min drive from me. We agree to terms ( foot worship and she would consider doing a footjob) and plan to meet the next day. We exchanged #s and while texting I mentioned how I could massage feet all day, so when she said she could use one, I gladly volunteered.
" Okay you can come by now, but no foot worship or foot job " - fine with me( it would be a sin to pas up on rubbing a nice pair of smooth size 7s with perfect toes and pedicure)

So I pick her up and park in a quiet spot.We go through the typical introduction type convos while I massage her feet for about an hour. Her feet are resting on my lap ( my boner has been peeking up through my sweatpants for a while now), and every so often her foot would slide closer and closer to my bulge.

After the convo died down I continued to massage her feet, holding up one at a time and examine them as any man with a foot fetish does. " they're perfect " I say.. she starts saying how she's intrigued how people can be turned on by feet and asks how a footjob exactly works.
I explain to her how women I have met usually really enjoy foot worship and even find footjobs fun.
" I want to try it"- she says as she raises her right foot up to my face. " You can kiss this one as you massage the other then switch "... I immediately do so and after about 5 seconds I just start sticking her toes in my mouth and sliding my tongue between them.. she stays quiet but her pace of breath changes so I know she likes it. As I grab her left foot to my face she rests her right onto my rock hard boner.
I asks if she wants to try a footjob.she agreed. It took her a few minutes to find the right grip but she finally found it by holding me up with her left toes, and gliding my cock in between her big and 2nd toe..i lasted maybe 5 minutes before my dick starts shooting ropes of cum onto her ankles and even some reaching her thighs
She laughed in excitement at her work. We cleaned up and I dropped her off, we agree to still meet the next day.. by the time i got home I was reading a text from her saying she loved the footworsip so much that I could come over the next day for another footjob, and not to worry about the money.
The next day I walked into a new fresh pedicure and her politely demanding to start sucking her toes right away this time..after 20 min of good foot worshiping she used her feet to remove my shorts and gave me a terrific toe job . Cleaned up with some baby wipes and then she requested me to go back to massaging them. I got hard again quickly and jerked another good load onto her soles

I'm going back over tomorrow. I'll post Before and after pics here

[ October 20, 2017, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: blackmagict34 ]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] Great story! Way to go!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Score! Now that's what I'm talking about! [Cheers] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is definitely a great find, pretty sure every foot guy would appreciate that deal. congrats, can't wait to see pics. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasFootParties
Board Regular
Member # 51513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasFootParties   Author's Homepage   Email TexasFootParties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!!

--------------------
Multiperv at Texas Foot Parties
Helping to make foot fun happen
www.TexasFootParties.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Struck GOLD my friend [Cheers]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of curiousity, what category do you post under in craigslist?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rboratelli:
Out of curiousity, what category do you post under in craigslist?

Talent gigs- I list an ad for foot modeling and another for private foot worship ( some are cool woith pics but don't want to participate in foot worship, vice versa)
Also in the personal encounters m4w section, although I get a ton of spam with it

Prob every 100 replies 20 are real, 5 have Nice feet, 1 is the situation your looking for so it's tough

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a pain, would rather go to a foot party and get it pre-made for you.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Sounds like a pain, would rather go to a foot party and get it pre-made for you.

I've always wanted to go to a foot party but never aligns with my schedule. I need to suck it up and make it to one someday soon, Craigslist is a pain, but I also prefer meeting someone new to the idea, so I don't feel that forced feeling of " this is my job " you get from some footgirls and dommes

--------------------

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
I also prefer meeting someone new to the idea, so I don't feel that forced feeling of " this is my job " you get from some footgirls and dommes

I agree with you. I personally prefer introducing a gal to the notion that her feet are something that can be seen as attractive and to the concept of foot play, as it's generally more fun and interesting as opposed to girls possessing sort of a "been there, done that" approach to it.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you are still having fun with your foot friend. I know what you mean by not preferring the so called dommes, mistresses and other pro foot whores. It's a lot more exciting and enticing to be with a non-pro girls.

I wish, though, NorCal has some kind of a plan to throw a foot fetish party with his models. The line up of his models are just jaw dropping, and they seem to be non-pro foot models.

Not at all into that weird mistress, domme/slave stuff. I actually don't understand it.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she let you worship her feet for free now? I met a girl on Craigslist who charges me very little for a foot session.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Does she let you worship her feet for free now? I met a girl on Craigslist who charges me very little for a foot session.

Never paid a penny..the first day we met she liked it so much she said I could keep it

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links