Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need your help with my gf´s feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need your help with my gf´s feet
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend really enjoy showing her feet [Smile]
She take lot of photos by herown and sending them to me, sometimes without me even asking [Big Grin]

I told her she could model her feet, and she is kind of proud of that.. [Smile]

Now she knows how much im crazy about feet, and her feet, that she ask me to put money in piggy bank every time i want to enjoy her feet..
Its small amount, but if i want to massage them or worship them, i need to pay [Smile]

So i was wondering, what do you think about me seting an Instagram page for her..

I still didnt tell her anything about it, but i think she would enjoy getting compliments for her feet from more people.

And i think she has some natural financial domination in her [Big Grin]
So what do you think could she earn with her Instagram page stuff like free socks or flip-flops...
I think small presents for her feet from some fans will turn her even more to foot fetish [Smile]

Here is preview of her feet, size 37

[img]https://s26.postimg.org/s6jqksxdx/IMG-20170825-_WA0001.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s26.postimg.org/5x5te91xh/IMG-20170630-_WA0004.jpg[/img]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles shots please.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're amazing.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are incredible sexy ! I'd pay to worship them !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[img]https://s26.postimg.org/6z7jhlr6d/IMG-20170816-_WA0002.jpg[/img]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

[img]https://s26.postimg.org/rzxl2iuol/1122.jpg[/img]

Maybe we should remove the thread to Picture section [Big Grin]

Please comment more if you want to see more photos... What do you like or dont on them, and what would you like to see....

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very nice feet. An instagram page is definitely a good shout [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
[QB] ...she ask me to put money in piggy bank every time i want to enjoy her feet..
Its small amount, but if i want to massage them or worship them, i need to pay [Smile]

Your own girlfriend is charging you to indulge your foot fetish?

Why don't you charge her for intercourse, then get a new girlfriend.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
[QB] ...she ask me to put money in piggy bank every time i want to enjoy her feet..

Your own girlfriend is charging you to indulge your foot fetish?

Why don't you charge her for intercourse, then get a new girlfriend.

^
This.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say, what are you waiting for. They look good.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous feet. I guess it's a little game she likes to play by charging you to worship her feet. Maybe you can play back by every time she wants you to rub her feet, you can also charge her. Sounds like fun.
BTW, if she likes to indulge your foot fetish and add a little spice by playing little teases and games, it's all fun & I am envious.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links