Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your idea of the perfect foot woman? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your idea of the perfect foot woman?
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully, I have the style of feet my boyfriend is into. And, that is a huge part of it. But, what are some other aspects of your ideal foot woman?

My boyfriend and I talk a lot about what we like, and I've done so many things to please him. (And, believe me, he pleases me as well.) Wearing a certain style of shoe, making sure I wear something to bring out that scent he loves, going barefoot, saying or doing things he likes in bed, etc.

I learned a lot from reading on this forum too. We have been having great sex all long, that just keeps getting better. But, what really spiced up our sex life recently was when I finally shared pictures of my feet on here last weekend in the picture section. He loved the idea of other foot guys looking at my feet, and we were both really turned on. We had the best sex we ever had that night. It was like a dam opened up to let flow sexual desire we both had that we didn't even realize wasn't yet discovered. We went on for hours. I didn't even think it could be topped, until a couple nights later. Absolutely amazing. The kind of stuff that makes you weak at the knees and gets you hot just thinking about it. There's been a lot of foot worship and play this past week. And, I just want it to keep getting better.

So, maybe there are some things we haven't even thought of. What are some of your ideas of a perfect foot woman, or lover, in general?

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally, I like a woman who understands and accepts my attraction to feet, and is quite willing to let me rub/massage hers on a regular basis.
As for the feet themselves, I prefer them to be soft and smooth, with a silky appearence to them. On the other hand, I'm also into dirty feet--which I guess is a contridiction! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F_W:

I'm not going to answer your question per se; well maybe I am. If I were in your boyfriends stead, I'd want to see you in as FEW a pair of shoes as possible. In other words, if you had a nice pair of flats, or any shoes you are comfortable with (preferably leather, closed, with and without nylons), I'd like to see you wearing them most of the time.... around the house, to the store, to work, before bed. If you'd keep pounding the same shoes over and over, then the transfer of smell gets easier, and it's hard for a smell guy to resist that.

I'd also keep moisturizing to a minimum, but if you do use moisturizer or perfume on your feet, try not to "contaminate" the "good" shoes. Again, smells transfer.

I'm probably telling you what you already know, but here is one other thing: If you want/need a foot massage and you don't want to use smelly moisturizer that might linger for days, you can always use unscented, water soluble, KY Jelly.

I could go on and on, but I won't. Your story is a turn on.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Generally, I like a woman who understands and accepts my attraction to feet, and is quite willing to let me rub/massage hers on a regular basis.
As for the feet themselves, I prefer them to be soft and smooth, with a silky appearence to them. On the other hand, I'm also into dirty feet--which I guess is a contridiction! [Smile]

That is exactly what my guy likes, smooth, soft soles, but also dirty. I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for your comment!

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
F_W:

I'm not going to answer your question per se; well maybe I am. If I were in your boyfriends stead, I'd want to see you in as FEW a pair of shoes as possible. In other words, if you had a nice pair of flats, or any shoes you are comfortable with (preferably leather, closed, with and without nylons), I'd like to see you wearing them most of the time.... around the house, to the store, to work, before bed. If you'd keep pounding the same shoes over and over, then the transfer of smell gets easier, and it's hard for a smell guy to resist that.

I'd also keep moisturizing to a minimum, but if you do use moisturizer or perfume on your feet, try not to "contaminate" the "good" shoes. Again, smells transfer.

I'm probably telling you what you already know, but here is one other thing: If you want/need a foot massage and you don't want to use smelly moisturizer that might linger for days, you can always use unscented, water soluble, KY Jelly.

I could go on and on, but I won't. Your story is a turn on.

Thank you so much for your reply. I have tried coconut oil, which does not have a scent, but I would have never thought of KY Jelly. That is an even better idea. Unfortunately, once winter comes, it is a necessity to use some kind of moisturizer to keep them soft.

After a few times of my boyfriend smelling my feet, then seeing a look of disappointment spread across his face, as he utters, "They smell like soap." I am learning. [Laugh] I knew I would get some great tips by coming to the experts!

I also appreciate the suggestion about the shoes. My feet would smell great, as well as the shoes! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for you, Foot Worshipee: How did you first react when you found out that there are men who are attracted to women's feet? Were you, perhaps, shocked, surprised, maybe intrigued?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I have a question for you, Foot Worshipee: How did you first react when you found out that there are men who are attracted to women's feet? Were you, perhaps, shocked, surprised, maybe intrigued?

When I first heard about a foot fetish, I just knew it meant being turned on sexually by feet. I didn't know all it entailed. And, all the details that are part of a foot fetish is different for each person. Most guys have their own styles of feet they prefer, things they enjoy doing with the feet, etc., anyway. But, I thought it was a very normal thing. Being turned on by a part of a woman's body.

When I met my boyfriend, I became intrigued. I knew him for awhile as a friend, and by the time we became involved, I was head over heels for him. I wanted to learn everything there was to know, and every thing he liked about it. That is how I found this forum, to do research. [Laugh]

At first, I was nervous about whether or not he would like them. Thankfully, I had just the style he likes. I showed them to him before we ever got really involved because I understood a decent set of feet would be very important to him. I was worried about whether he would think they were dirty, or smelled. Turns out, he doesn't want them to be too clean (smell of soap or lotion), and that my natural scent is a turn on for him. What a relief!

And, that first time he got a hold of my feet, I was hooked. It felt SO good! And, it was a great experience for both of us that just keeps getting better.

[ September 18, 2017, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Foot_Worshipee ]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"Turns out, he doesn't want them to be too clean (smell of soap or lotion), and that my natural scent is a turn on for him."
Comment by F_W

A man after my own heart. [Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"Turns out, he doesn't want them to be too clean (smell of soap or lotion), and that my natural scent is a turn on for him."
Comment by F_W

A man after my own heart. [Cheers]

[Laugh] For sure. And, when I see how it affects him, almost intoxicating, I'm more than happy to oblige. [Smile]

--------------------

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked it when my girls would aggressively seek foot attention. It would always turn me on so much to be asked to worship their feet as they perform the foot strip tease. It's super hot and playful at the same time, which I love.

I think being not only sexy but being playful is the key to having a wonderful relationship.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One that keeps it between us, and doesn't tell everyone.

One that would take off her shoes and socks and put her feet wanting foot attention.

Plus all of the other perks.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Little feet lover:
I really liked it when my girls would aggressively seek foot attention. It would always turn me on so much to be asked to worship their feet as they perform the foot strip tease. It's super hot and playful at the same time, which I love.

I think being not only sexy but being playful is the key to having a wonderful relationship.

Great comment. I agree about the playful part for sure. Thank you!

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
One that keeps it between us, and doesn't tell everyone.

One that would take off her shoes and socks and put her feet wanting foot attention.

Plus all of the other perks.

I like the idea of being discreet. Sometimes, I wish my boyfriend wasn't as open as he is about it since it affects both of us. But, he loves my feet, and we are having a great time, so I guess he just can't help himself. [Laugh]

--------------------

Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Pepper [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links