Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your idea of the perfect foot woman? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your idea of the perfect foot woman?
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I STRONGLY agree with 5thgear. [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
Miss Pepper [Smile]

Great answer! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
One that keeps it between us, and doesn't tell everyone.

One that would take off her shoes and socks and put her feet wanting foot attention.

Plus all of the other perks.

I like the idea of being discreet. Sometimes, I wish my boyfriend wasn't as open as he is about it since it affects both of us. But, he loves my feet, and we are having a great time, so I guess he just can't help himself. [Laugh]
Ha, I'm the opposite! I don't like to tell anyone except the women that I'm with.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:

[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5thgear seems to have the best answer, and I too agree with him. I do enjoy when a lady wears sexy heels when she's with me in public, like when I go shoe shopping with my models. I enjoy seeing all the guys peek at my lady's feet without trying not to be too obvious.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
quote:
One that keeps it between us, and doesn't tell everyone.

One that would take off her shoes and socks and put her feet wanting foot attention.

Plus all of the other perks.

I like the idea of being discreet. Sometimes, I wish my boyfriend wasn't as open as he is about it since it affects both of us. But, he loves my feet, and we are having a great time, so I guess he just can't help himself. [Laugh]
Ha, I'm the opposite! I don't like to tell anyone except the women that I'm with.
I only wish. Upon meeting one of his co-workers, he told his co-worker that he told him about last night (after one of our best foot sessions). I think I turned 50 shades of red. Not cool!

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
5thgear seems to have the best answer, and I too agree with him. I do enjoy when a lady wears sexy heels when she's with me in public, like when I go shoe shopping with my models. I enjoy seeing all the guys peek at my lady's feet without trying not to be too obvious.

I was always self-conscious about wearing high heels because I'm tall, and, of course, the heels only make me taller and make me stand out. My boyfriend LOVES heels, so I did buy a couple pair just for him. Thankfully, he is tall too. I haven't worn them outside of the house yet though. But, I will. He loves when other people look at my feet, and I know a lot of guys love a woman in heels. So, I will! Thank you!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links