Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Back in Ethiopia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back in Ethiopia
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now i am back in Ethiopia for a very short visit.

Got some contact with a workinggirl i met last time i was here.

She is around 23-25 i think and is very beautiful and have very beautiful feet.

One problem is just that we have very hard to understand each other, because she dont speak English and i dont speak Amharic.

Anyway, i texted her and told her that i finaly arrived in Addis and planned to visit her the next day.

Next day i talk a walk to her workingplace and asked for her.
She came and gave me a big hug.

She showed me into a room and sat down on the bed. She asked if i wanted massage, but i told her that i only wanted her feet.
She is pretty shy, and not so used of this i think. Told me that she had to wash her feet first, and i said ok.

She returned and layed down on the bed and letted me played with her feet. After a while she relaxed more and liked what i did with her feet. Kissed, licked and sucked her toes.

I will visit her tomorrow to before i go home.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Snap some photos!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can not take any photos. She is to shy.

You have to imagine how she look [Smile]

Pretty short, some curves, big breast and small feet with small toes. Dark red nailpolish.

Ethiopian and Eritrean women are very beautiful and their feet to [Big Grin]

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

So, two more sessions with the girl.
Going back home tonight.

Today was quite funny, because she started to play a bit with my feet as i played with hers [Smile]
Only caressed and touched, but still.

It remainded me about when i was younger. I had two girlfriends who enjoyed kissing and sucking on my feet.

It was before i found my fetish for feet.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links