Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can anybody relate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can anybody relate?
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to share a story from my youth about my foot/stocking fetish. Today, foot fetishes are common and it’s considered a minor kink but when I was growing up in the 1980s it was almost a perversion. Guys with a foot fetish were portrayed on TV and movies as wormy, creepy and spineless. The 80s were a modern era but it wasn’t the information age that we have today and things were not as open. I remember there was one openly gay kid in my high school and he used to get his ass kicked on a weekly basis just because he was different. I remember keeping my fetish a secret because if word had got out I would have been mercilessly hammered about it. It was just a different era.

I worked in a department store when I was young and there was this really pretty girl who was in college and starting to gain independence. She got a tattoo of a fish, on the arch of your foot of all places, and I remember her telling me about it one day. Or course I was like “let me see it!” She took off her shoe revealing her pretty pantyhose feet and toes and the cute little tattoo. I was in heaven! “That’s so cool.” I told her.

A couple months later a group of us were just talking on a lunch break. Somehow the topic of her tattoo came up and she stated she wanted to get it removed. “Why do you want to get it removed?” we all asked. “When I done with school and in business I don’t want people to be able to see it when I’m wearing heels.” This totally dates me as people today have so much ink that the business world has mostly accepted this but back then it was still looked down upon. There was an older and very opinionated lady who stated very loud “who’s gonna be looking at your feet! That’s disgusting!” I remember thinking in my head, oh I’m definitely going to be checking out your pretty feet! Of course, I didn’t say that out loud.

This reinforced the thought in my head that there was something wrong with me. It probably sounds a little silly today, but back then I remember really being confused about my fetish. It wasn’t that I didn’t like boobs and butts like every other guy; I absolutely did. I just liked pretty feet too and when I’d see a girl kick off her heels and point her nylon toes it just drove me wild! I couple years later I discovered Leg Show magazine which really helped me understand that there were many, many men with a foot fetish. Once again, this was before the internet so finding this magazine was a huge part of me realizing that I wasn’t alone and that it was OK to have a foot fetish. I don’t know if kids today can even relate to my story but I bet that men from the 80s and 90s probably can. I look back on these times and just chuckle. I’m not ashamed of my fetish today. I don’t announce it at the top of my lungs but I don’t’ really care who knows it. I will always compliment ladies on their painted toes, shoes or cute socks. It’s just who I am!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am 66 now. When I was young I though the same way as you did. Thinking something was wrong with me. Today, I don't care what people think because it is a lot of other crap I could be into. Liking women feet of your desire that turn you on I think is a nature reaction. I dated and married women for the way their feet (especially their wrinkled soles)look since I was 12 years old. The point is we women foot lovers end up procreating ( having sex)is nature.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered that I found feet sexy and attractive early in my life. I have been mostly lucky with girls who accepted my fetish. Most of the girls I dated actually liked the attention I gave to their feet and would put their feet on me at every chance they get.

I honestly don't find too many girls who are weirded out by foot fetish anymore, especially in Cali. I also think many girls have some type of foot fetish experiences in their relationships. For example, I have been flirting with a girl who has one of the smallest (*size 4.5) and the cutest feet I have ever seen. I was blunt with her about how I thought her feet were sexy and would give her a nice foot rub. Her answer kind of made my jaw drop. She said she loves the foot rub and more, and she'd have her feet ready just as how I would want them, either clean or dirty. I played cool and said I love the clean feet just out of new sneakers. I told her I like them clean, but slightly sweaty. It wasn't a weird conversation. It was actually pretty steamy, and she knew exactly what she was saying.
I think foot fetish is being seen as something harmless and natural more so now than ever before, I could tell girls that II find girls who take great care of their feet the most attractive, and Imwouldn't get a weird stare. I often find girls putting on my favorite colors on their toes. After all, girls just want to receive more love and attention. I have not found a girl who hated receiving nice compliments.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links