Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NBA player Steph Curry's wife reveals her husband's foot fetish on TV

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NBA player Steph Curry's wife reveals her husband's foot fetish on TV
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During a daytime talk show Steph's wife Ayesha is asked to show an "unusual" pic on her cell phone ... and she shows a pic of her freshly pedicured feet which she says Steph loves:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/13/ayesha-curry-reveals-sexy-secret-stephen-curry-really-loves-her-feet/

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw it. loved it

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved it too
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turns out the whole thing may have been a farce though:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/14/ayesha-curry-claims-foot-fetish-revelation-about-steph-was-just-a-joke/amp/

Not sure if that's genuinely the case, or she's just attempting to do damage control so as not to bring too much attention to it. Pretty sad and pathetic that the MSM is even making a story about it to begin with. I mean really, who cares what they're into?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Turns out the whole thing may have been a farce though:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/14/ayesha-curry-claims-foot-fetish-revelation-about-steph-was-just-a-joke/amp/

Not sure if that's genuinely the case, or she's just attempting to do damage control so as not to bring too much attention to it. Pretty sad and pathetic that the MSM is even making a story about it to begin with. I mean really, who cares what they're into?

Yeah lol I think she is definitely trying to do a little bit of damage control ... look at her response to that guy on Twitter that says "lmao she lyin'" and she responds with a winky face emoji 😜

Like someone else mentioned how many of Steph's female admirers are DM'ing him pics of their feet lol ... and wonder how many of them will take their shoes off and wave their bare feet at him during his basketball games ... okay I don't know if that would actually happen but it would be cool if it did [Big Grin]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Doting husband has a fondness for his wife's feet. - "WTF?!"

Man undergoes surgery to be female and demands to be allowed in the women's restroom. - "We all need to be "tolerant" and remember that gender is in the mind."

Pretty much sums up where our culture is at right now.

I like this post.

Those that preach tolerance are often the ones that are the most intolerant.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
she's clearly doing damage control because he's going to get trolled about this a lot from now on just like rex ryan

it was a stupid thing for her to say, but she must think a foot fetish is pretty harmless

My sentiments as well. I'm more inclined to say she's merely doing damage control.

She probably realized that she shouldn't have said it, and is now attempting to recant it lest he get trolled about it much in the same way Rex Ryan did, as you said.

I can almost guarantee though that the majority of people probably don't care what he or his wife are into, except for the media.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll tell you exactly what happened:

She publicly spoke about their private sexual affairs, and he was not happy about it. I wouldn't be either.

As a result, she is now backpedaling.

End of story.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia Khalifa tweeted a foot pic tagging Steph in it lol you know he wanted to click favorite!

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steph could have had a woman with prettier feet, though she is a pretty woman he married. Her feet are a 3.5/5 in my opinion.

Good to have Steph on the team though.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links