Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » HR Director at work has sexy feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HR Director at work has sexy feet
jruiz454
Board Regular
Member # 48291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jruiz454   Email jruiz454   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My company has a very good looking HR Director. She is one of those fit, sexy, confident, aggressive, maybe a little arrogant and knows shes hot kinda woman. She tends to always leave a few pairs of heels at work. I purposely stayed late last Thursday and told her i would look at her computer and as i was downloading some software for her and I took a nice long whiff of the heels she wore that day. The heels had a link wrank to them but not alot but definitely noticeable. It was very hot and i got a huge rush out of it. Today she was doing a presentation of our 2018 medical/dental benefits and as she was presenting I thought it was kinda hot that i knew what her feet smelled like. Looking forward to smelling her feet more via her high heels. I just blew a big load when i got home today thinking about her feet. Oh btw she is always a heel dangler which is what got me interested in her feet in the first place. I LOVE FEET.

--------------------
Jay Ruiz

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that story..ive smelt a few hot girls
Shoes, sneakers and sandals at work under the desk myself.

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jruiz454
Board Regular
Member # 48291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jruiz454   Email jruiz454   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome blkk73. I dont live far from work and im tempted to grab here heels on a Friday nite and go home and smell them really good while i do poppers and JO and shoot a huge load. I wont cum in them just smell them until i cum and then go in early and put them back. I dont think anyone will find out and she doesnt work during the weekend.

--------------------
Jay Ruiz

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done that too. Another HR lady. Was her work out sneakers though.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make with the pictures of her heels already!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let her find out you do that to her shoes though, HR people are (naturally) the worst for causing grief at work...

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sincerely hope you guys are kidding.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jruiz454:
Thats awesome blkk73. I dont live far from work and im tempted to grab here heels on a Friday nite and go home and smell them really good while i do poppers and JO and shoot a huge load. I wont cum in them just smell them until i cum and then go in early and put them back. I dont think anyone will find out and she doesnt work during the weekend.

This seems like a really bad and ill advised idea, but that's just me.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome dude. I too have stayed late at work on occasion and it just so happened the lady I sat across from had big size 9 UK feet. She always wore heels and kept them under the desk. One evening whilst I was the only one there I decided to take a whiff. Man I wasn't disappointed. I had a hard on all the way home . . .

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jruiz454:
I just blew a big load when i got home today thinking about her feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
I had a hard on all the way home . . .

VERRRRY NICE!!!
[Drool] [Thumbs Up]

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just go for it but watch for cameras in the office.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when you work in a place where the women leave their heels, sneakers, flats. It's like a dream come true. I love the fact that I know a good portion of what the women I work with feet smell like.

If you leave shoes under the desk, they are not safe. lol The great thing about my job is it's 24 hour access. So if I have to work on a weekend the place is empty. [Smile]

I've gotten to massage and suck a couple of women's toes at my job. It took a year to do it, but I always move slow at work.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jruiz454
Board Regular
Member # 48291

I smelled them again yesterday but they didnt smell as much as they did last friday. I guess it was a slow week for her [Smile] . I am still working up the courage to take them home on a Friday night and return Saturday am. I know where all the cameras are and they are not in our suite only the common hallways and lobby but I will have the heels in my bag. I think i will do it during Thanksgiving because everyone will be out of town and perfect time to take them on a Wednesday am and drop them off Thursday am. Ill have all Wednesday to fucking admire them, deep smells and have my dick in them. I just hope i dont get too drunk or poppered up where i blow my load in them. I want to have a long relationship with her heels and think about her feet.

--------------------
Jay Ruiz

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links