Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Weddings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weddings
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav1000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else love weddings, the girls kick out of their heels and expose their bare feet. I was at a wedding this weekend and this cute brunette could not keep her shoes on, and she has beautiful looking feet. All the pictures she has no shoes on!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 113 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the wedding business. The feet are incredible, the women are dressed up like no other day of the year, and they're drunk. I see so many beautiful feet I actually get overloaded, if you can believe that.

Especially in the summer.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav1000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky dog, I bet!! I was memorized too, this girl kicked her shoes off within 5 minutes and was teasing me the whole night I swear. I'm looking through some of the pictures from the wedding and she's barefoot in every single one lol!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 113 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And their feet are freshly pedicured!!!....not that I noticed or anything.... [Wu]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes! One thing you can bet on at weddings is that all of those heels are coming off at the reception.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

For sure, I couldn't help myself as soon as she kicked them off I was in a trance!.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links