Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Earliest memories of feet...? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Earliest memories of feet...?
Ella Ford
Board Regular
Member # 49716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella Ford   Author's Homepage   Email Ella Ford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nylons vs no-nylons is an interesting one...

In the limited sample of my readers, I find that my male readers (who form the vast majority) mostly prefer nylons on feet. My trans readers, of which I have a surprisingly large amount, are 100% nylon lovers and love to wear nylons themselves. While my (sadly) very rare female readers are barefoot lovers only.

Anecdotally, as a foot loving lesbian, I've never encountered another girl who loves feet in pantyhose as much as I do. And goodness knows I've looked!

I wonder why the difference...

--------------------
Author, lesbian, pervert.

Amazon store
My literotica stories
My Tumblr
Facebook

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really started in school, when i was 5 or 6 years old. We had to draw the outline of the persons feet, who was sitting next to us on paper. Good thing i sat next to a girl. [Big Grin]

She had the same age i had. I still remember that, while i guided the pen around her feet, that i touched her feet more than necessary, because even before i got enrolled in school, i always found feet interesting for some reason. I even sniffed at the pen, when i was done. [Laugh]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ella Ford:
https://i.imgur.com/i4ikXG9.jpg

What is your first memory of your fetish?

I had a teacher in elementary school, I must have been six or seven. Miss Hudson. She was young, fresh, different from all the other teachers. And she always, always, always, wore pantyhose... some days it was black, others it was tan. Sometimes she wore low heeled pumps, sometimes she wore open sandals.

I remember I had a seat by the front of the room and I'd stare at her feet for endless minutes as she sat on the front of her desk, swinging her legs back and forward, feet crossed together. Sometimes - some wonderful, precious times - she would flick her shoe off and hold it on her toes and I'd see inside at her arch, her sole, the cute line of her toes.

I was too young for it to be a sexual attraction, but it was an obsession nonetheless. I often wonder if that was where my fetish began or whether Miss Hudson just fed an existing condition?

I wish we had the pleasure of a female teacher like that at my school, Ella.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ella Ford:
Nylons vs no-nylons is an interesting one...

In the limited sample of my readers, I find that my male readers (who form the vast majority) mostly prefer nylons on feet. My trans readers, of which I have a surprisingly large amount, are 100% nylon lovers and love to wear nylons themselves. While my (sadly) very rare female readers are barefoot lovers only.

Anecdotally, as a foot loving lesbian, I've never encountered another girl who loves feet in pantyhose as much as I do. And goodness knows I've looked!

I wonder why the difference...

I find that most women hate tights, stockings and pantyhose. This seemed to start in the 1980s when wearing pantyhose was required in business and fashion. By the 90s women revolted against nylons and the bare leg look was in. I think that this attitude that is now 20 - 25 years old has something to do with woman's attraction to feet; how could they be attracted to stocking feet when fashion has said that nylons are for old ladies for the last 25 years?

In fact, it seems to me that most of the people here on Wu's, men or women, prefer bare feet to nylon covered feet, probably for the same reason. Does a younger man today understand how sexy it was when a woman slipped off her heels and put her silky nylon covered feet in their lap? The experience is probably foreign to them.

I love stocking and pantyhose feet. In fact, I was not a fan of bare feet for a lot of years. My pure foot fetish grew over time but originally it was stocking feet that would turn me out. It is mostly a sensation thing for me. Not only do I love the curves of the female peds, but the silky feel and shiny and sheer look of stockings drive me mad!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links