Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Could my wife be a foot Model???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could my wife be a foot Model???
Dvbfire1987
Board Regular
Member # 51488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dvbfire1987   Author's Homepage   Email Dvbfire1987   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to hear your thoughts Could my wife be a foot model??

https://imgur.com/gallery/pjfIS

https://imgur.com/gallery/zZntB

Look forward to your response.

--------------------
Love Female Feet

Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad at all. Look kinda small, what size is she?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dvbfire1987
Board Regular
Member # 51488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dvbfire1987   Author's Homepage   Email Dvbfire1987   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a size 6 uk

--------------------
Love Female Feet

Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyfeet59
Board Regular
Member # 51635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathyfeet59     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as she keeps them well pedicured and polished and you're OK with it,then there is nothing wrong with it
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
anybody can model their feet

there are no requirements for being a foot model other than having 10 toes

any girl can declare themselves a "foot model" and there will be plenty of guys that think they are "hot", no matter how flawed her feet are or if she's faceless and not even a confirmed female

I think that this is the most fitting, wittiest and most honest definition for the
plethora of "self-proclaimed foot goddesses" which overloads the web nowadays..
you hit the nail right on the head, sir! [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up] [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
anybody can model their feet

there are no requirements for being a foot model other than having 10 toes

any girl can declare themselves a "foot model" and there will be plenty of guys that think they are "hot", no matter how flawed her feet are or if she's faceless and not even a confirmed female

I think that this is the most fitting, wittiest and most honest definition for the
plethora of "self-proclaimed foot goddesses" which overloads the web nowadays..
you hit the nail right on the head, sir! [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up] [Joint]

Oh, nothing against (and nothing in favor of, as well) Mrs. Dvbfire1987's peds, of course.. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links