Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lotion or perfumed feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lotion or perfumed feet?
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently went out of town for a weekend with my wife. The first night I was exhausted from the working the previous night, the long road trip and the large beer I was enjoying and excused myself and crashed out in the bedroom.

I was awakened by my wife a couple hours later when I felt her climb into bed and she put her leg over me. I felt she had put on thigh high stockings for me which is an absolute weakness of mine. I was now awake and we made passionate love that night. My wife always caters to my foot fetish by letting me finish with her on her back, legs pulled back and putting her toes to my mouth. This night she had put a very strong citrus and grapefruit lotion on her feet and toes; there was still just a small underlying natural smell underneath the delicious citrus aroma. The combination of making love in hotel room, her silky nylon toes and strong lotion drove me absolutely crazy and I couldn't get enough of her pretty feet.

I usually enjoy the natural smell of my wifes feet but there was something really hot about her perfumed feet this night. Has anybody else experience a significant other perfuming there feet? I can't wait for her to use this lotion again; I'm going to have to start buying it for her!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I like lotion better, I am more of a foot smelling guy, so what every lets me smell my wife's feet more is what I look for.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightly scented lotion is fine, but perfume in general tends to nauseate me.

When it comes to foot scent, I tend to be right in the middle and not partisan to one side; either lightly scented lotion or a lightly scented feet smell. Too far to either side can be too much for me.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't dislike the smell of lotion by any means, but I'm definitely more into the natural scent. Perfume's a little too strong. But I much prefer the natural scent over anything.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the clean, right out of the shower feet. I also find lightly scented natural foot odor a big turn on. Well-kept, nice smelling little feet are my favorite, but since I joined the forum, I am getting more into proportional and shapely larger feet (*up to size 9 or 10). Love the soft, lotioned feet, as well as lightly perfumed feet.

I find calloused unkept feet, stinky foot odor and long nails a turn off.

I guess the variances our fetish could be confusing for the girls since some of us really like feet with strong scent, whereas there are guys like me who only find clean feet attractive.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I way prefer that natural female musky foot aroma over anything artificial.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyfeet59
Board Regular
Member # 51635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathyfeet59     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like lotion on my feet
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links