Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » the hottest sex feel and a lady feet that you like vs everythinq in the world combine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the hottest sex feel and a lady feet that you like vs everythinq in the world combine
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the combination of the hottest sex feel and a pair of feet that you like.

vs

the combination of sport skills, talent, sport, tasty food, entertainment, knowledqe, wisdom, life, love, relationship, friendship, personality, looks and everythinq else in the world.

which is more important, the first combination or the second combination.

Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella Ford
Board Regular
Member # 49716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella Ford   Author's Homepage   Email Ella Ford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hottest feet belong to the girl you love. The first time that she lets you massage her soles, or stroke her nylons, or suck her toes... if you love her, respect her, have points of commonality and difference that emphasize your attraction, then that moment will be the greatest of moments, and her feet the shining star at the center of your universe.

Love the girl, not the feet, and you will love the feet as well.

--------------------
Author, lesbian, pervert.

Amazon store
My literotica stories
My Tumblr
Facebook

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend said it's a tie. Lol

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyfeet59
Board Regular
Member # 51635

Icon 12 posted      Profile for kathyfeet59     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here,but a footjob supercedes everything
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"My boyfriend said it's a tie. Lol"

[Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"My boyfriend said it's a tie. Lol"

[Laugh]

[Laugh] He knows what he likes! If I had to choose between having my feet done, and all that other stuff, I would have to agree...a tie!

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links