Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Three Women with Large Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Three Women with Large Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought this article would interest you guys into big feet!:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3562418/Toe-curling-shame-women-BIG-FEET-Three-women-huge-feet-tell-bigger-not-better.html

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really have a preference when it comes to size. Although I do like a more slender foot rather than a meaty, I know some here love meaty soles. My wife is a size 10-11 US and they are perfect, long and slender and the can almost always produce a good smell [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My SIL wears a US size 12. I constantly tease her that she is probably the world's fastest female swimmer. I've used the term "Yeti" as well. All in good fun.

Thankfully, her sister, my wife, does not have the same problem. Size 8, and they look smaller since they are slender. That's the Goldilocks zone for me.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a footjob from a side 10 today..i think I prefer the larger sizes ... idk I think bigger the better. Especially if you like soles or long toes.

Guess it depends on preference

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice article
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links