Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Younger Feet vs Older Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Younger Feet vs Older Feet
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both for me.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say younger is better for me. The best experience I had was with a young 18 year old girl. Her feet were so soft, they felt like silk and velvet on my cheeks. Her feet were super ticklish, she would laugh and giggle just from me sucking on her big toe.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough one. I don't really have a preference for older or younger feet, it depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes a nice mature pair of feet that have a few rough spots just perfect, but a soft pair of young soles can also be just as satisfying. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
I'm going to go with younger to middle. But I'd imagine once I'm older I'll be just fine with older pairs of feet. As long as they're in good shape I can handle it all.

It's true about your tastes maturing as you do ... it doesn't seem like so long ago I was strictly attracted to younger girl's feet but now that I am in the later stages of being a "thirty-something" and facing the big 4-0 on the horizon (wtf where does the time go [Confused] [Cry] ) I am more and more finding myself attracted to lady's feet in their 30s-40s.

Thankfully of course for me because I am guessing ladies around my age would be more open to being attracted to their feet than an 18-25 year old girl and being the weird "old" creepy guy [Tongue]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
echotango
Board Regular
Member # 51617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for echotango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Older can be fine. But mid 20's to mid 30's is my favorite.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more concerned with the look of the feet than age. Indeed some older women have clunkers but there are women half their age with the same or worse.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. I love my wife's feet and her feet have changed size, since when she was pregnant and heavier than now. She went from short toes to longer ones and I like the wrinkles. When I was younger, I loved the look of older women's feet and even had a chance to worship a stripper's feet, who was 15 years older than me. For me, it isn't a physical thing, but a mental thing, where I want to submit myself to feet older than me.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont have a specific preference. from younger smooth sleek feet to the meatier mature feet. Its like comparing two more things of equal value.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer older, like my age 40's to 50's. I am a firm believer in that they have been " trained" and seasoned at that point.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SUPERarcheS
Major Player
Member # 51869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SUPERarcheS   Email SUPERarcheS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karolinka95:
I prefer younger feet, but mature feet can be sexy too. I once had some fun with a mature woman and her soles were incredibly soft [Wink] [Thumbs Up]

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links