Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Instagram Foot Model Victoria-Please Follow!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Instagram Foot Model Victoria-Please Follow!
Wade03
Board Regular
Member # 49857

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Wade03   Email Wade03   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. Just wanted to help a friend out. She's an Instagram foot model who had 33k followers until we think some ass flagged her account because she wouldn't do the custom he wanted. So now she had to start over. Please give her a follow, and if you have a custom picture set or video you'd like to discuss with her, feel free to DM her. She's as nice as she is beautiful, a real girl next door type. Please check her out! [Cheers]

https://www.instagram.com/victoria.pnw/

Can someone show me how to use attachments so I can post some pics in this thread? Sorry I'm new.

[ December 16, 2017, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Wade03 ]

--------------------

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done. Follow for follow [Wink]

https://www.instagram.com/sighgirlzfeet/

thanks!

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly great feet [Blush]

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clicked the link to her instagram but it's not worked!
To post pics you need to have a host. I use postimg.org, or there are others like imagebam and imgur. Once you upload the pics you can copy a thread and display them here. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wade03
Board Regular
Member # 49857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wade03   Email Wade03   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Clicked the link to her instagram but it's not worked!
To post pics you need to have a host. I use postimg.org, or there are others like imagebam and imgur. Once you upload the pics you can copy a thread and display them here. [Thumbs Up]

Sorry! I just fixed it. Long story short, her account was mistakenly taken down for a couple days. But at least for now her first account is working again which is https://www.instagram.com/victoria.pnw/. I just changed the original post to update.

Thank you for the advice! I'll see if I can address that.

[ December 16, 2017, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Wade03 ]

--------------------

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, her feet are seriously hot. We definitely need to see A LOT more of her. Stunning, simply stunning [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dayumnn she's pretty and lives in the part of the country I am from ... I wish I could smell her feet after she had been wearing her sneakers all day but her bio says "no sessions" so alas lol [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful from head to toes
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl, cute feet.

5'3" and size 9 feet? Pretty large feet for her height.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links