Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Silicone vs Water Lube and Foreskin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silicone vs Water Lube and Foreskin
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the best footjob of my life over the weekend and it was because I switched lubrication type.

I'm one of those typical shoppers that will likely use the same brand of tooth paste for the rest of my life. I have been the same way with lube.

I have been using the same lube for years just because it was familiar. And I remember initially choosing the lube at a sex shop. They had shelves full of the stuff and I was on my phone trying to figure out whether I should go with water soluble or silicone based. Silicone sounded weird to me so I went the water based route. While it may work for some people, I have always been annoyed by the lube, I didn't want to come to terms with it. It is a pain in the ass to squeeze out of the bottle because it is so viscous and you always wind up with so much gel on your hands. Not only that but you have to re-apply constantly. I don't know what I was thinking.

This weekend my girl and I went out of town. This means I packed the travel sized lube that I got from Adultcon earlier this year. By the way we will not be going back to Adultcon next year or ever but that is a different story; feel free to ask about it. Anyway, the free travel size lube wound up being silicone based.

The advantages of silicone based is that it is easier to coat with. That is, it leaks out as opposed to gels out. And it spreads very easily, topically and has a long life span.

This is a big deal to me because I have been cursed with a very sensitive foreskin. It gets irritated easily, it is a scourge.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
silicone lube is the best lube for FJ's. smoother, last longer without the cleanup. i used to be a baby oil guy and gave up on it entirely for silicone.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links