Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strippers feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strippers feet
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the places that you will find a good pair of nice feet is the strip club. I went last week and I was looking to rub a few pair of feet while I was there. What I noticed, in the cabin you barely have any place to reach for their feet and let’s just be honest I was more into their ass and tities. I think to indulge in your foot fetish, you need a strip club where they have a room with either a bed or a couch to be more comfortable.

Massage parlour never deceived me but it is more expensive.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comfort, schmomfort; believe me, I'd find a way to get at their feet. [Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what strip clubs you go to, but there plenty of them with sofa type seats with tables. The ones that keep dark are the best because people cant see whats going on.

VIP is usually $25 a song and they are big booths at a lot of clubs too. I typical dont do those but if comfort is the problem, they are more suitable.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is massage parlor really more expensive? I think it's like $150/hr. Strip clubs cheaper than that? Well, less money but probably also less time as well. I also heard strip clubs have strippers feet that are diseased. Massage parlor girls have cleaner feet but also no foot odor.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links