Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trained by JOI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trained by JOI
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After years and years of practicing I can tell that im quite trained by JOI, CEI and POV videos.

I didnt beleive that i could be trained so good. I experience some situations that i thought that could never happend.

For example, i watched a JOI video where i was just staring at Goddess feet, not aloved to touch myself, and at one point she said.. "show me what my feet can do to you, you will start stroking and you will come in 10 seconds, 10,9,8...."
I was completly hypnotized and started stroking and on my big suprise i came on her command after 10 seconds of stroking!!!!
That could never happen, not even in my dreams.

I had few more really strange situations where i went beyond my limits.
One video where Goddess instruct me how to jerk, and she said i will come on her command without countdown, and when she said in the video "Cum NOW" i was started squirting as soon as i heard the command.

Also one video where i cum 2 times in 2 minutes.

I cant remember more strange situations, but in regular JOI videos, i always do as they instruct, feeling like im programed.

What do you think about those videos?

And do you have some video that has really hard task?

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love joi videos, but a lot of times I finish before the end. It depends on the feet and the
"script" in terms of how long I last or if I decide to change videos or anything. If you have any you'd like to share please post.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any ceara lynch video does this to me... especially if they are oiled up. She has stole buckets full from my nuts over the years
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't generally care for JOI videos, but maybe that's because I'm not submissive and like to cum whenever I'm ready to cum, and don't need anyone commanding me to do it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I like the concept, a lot of JOI videos are extremely hokey and the awful dialogue (monologue?) often ruins it for me.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i agree.

That is why i prefer to do it live, where you can communicate with your Domme.

if anyone want to see how it looks when you cum on command, you can pm me

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. I agree with Fair Adam. Sometimes I like looking at the videos cause the women look nice but when they start speaking I get pissed off. I just can't be a sub. Not in me to try.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Most of them are bullshit, but there are some quite good ones... maybe with light sub theme [Big Grin]
roadkill47
Board Regular
Member # 30121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roadkill47   Author's Homepage   Email roadkill47   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally love JOI videos. There are many on clips4sale site and I have purchased many of them. I cum when I want not when instructed, I just enjoy having the model encourage me to jerk for their feet. Some are better than others at speaking the encouragement, you just have to try them out and find which one gets you stroking the best.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
While I like the concept, a lot of JOI videos are extremely hokey and the awful dialogue (monologue?) often ruins it for me.

Great point. This is the reason that when I was shooting videos, my latter stuff contains far less talking than my early works. Most models just aren't that good at using their verbal skills to compliment their looks, and the monologues usually sound forced and clumsy, not to mention trite...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links