Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Siouxsie Q from Japan review

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Siouxsie Q from Japan review
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name: Siouxsie Q
Area: Nishi-Nippori, Tokyo Japan
Company: Bizarre Clinic
Nationality: Japanese
Speciality: Footjobs, Domination, Rope, bondage
Language: Japanese, some english
Cost: 22500 yen - 2 hours (plus hotel costs) (around $260 usd with hotel)https://twitter.com/siouxsieq5?lang=en
https://form1ssl.fc2.com/form/?id=30b2b354ece849b0

Its been a few months, but I was able to get a session with her in Tokyo on my last visit. Siouxsie was very hospitable and accommodating. Her english is limited though. I took some basic Japanese courses to facilitate communication, but frankly, she knew more English than I knew Japanese, but we managed with translation apps on our phones.

She has an application page to schedule your session. It is japanese only, but you can translate well enough through your browser. Siouxsie helped to translate with her company (bizarre clinic) and also helped facilitate booking the love hotel where our session took place.

Footjob: Her toes are outrageously flexible. She could actually grip and give a footjob with one foot or both. Her soles were soft and well maintained. She is never seen in public without her trademark mask, so if you choose to film your session, be sure to ask her to wear the mask, or she will not permit recording. She did let me get clips however. She is also skilled with rope and various tying techniques. She used some of her trademark holds, resting my head on her thighs as she continued the footjob, also balancing my head on her side and continuing the footjob with one foot, alternating with her hand. She also managed to perform a footjob with one foot and have me worship the other foot. Truly a unique experience! If you are on that side of the world, I highly recommend checking her out. Just be sure to bone up on your Japanese and have about $260 handy. The session worth every penny for a truly memorable experience.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have a pic of her soles. i can't find any on her twitter.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can take a look at her feet pictures in Instagram. Looks like she may be a tall girl with her feet having very slender look with long toes, which most Japanese girls do not have such features. Most Japanese girls I met had really amazingly soft soles with slightly wider feet with cute toes. If you are into little Asian feet like me (*usially size seven or under) she may not be for you.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how would I post up pictures or video? Who would allow embeds of xxx material? I have a short fj video and some clips from the session.

For the record, she is 5'6" (tall by asian standards, but short for me) her feet are about a size 7 and her toes are long. She has my favorite type of feet for footjobs anyway. Long, lean, strong and flexible.

[ January 05, 2018, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: myzar21 ]

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links