Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Revealing my fetish to my wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Revealing my fetish to my wife
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clever_username   Email Clever_username   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apologies if there’s another thread out there on this topic, but I wasn’t able to find one.

So, I’ve been with my wife now for 11 years and unfortunately in that time, I’ve never been able to reveal my attraction to her feet. I do get some satisfaction, as she likes when I massage her feet and surprise her with the sandals I think she’d look sexy in, but can’t fully indulge in worshiping them the way I’d want to. I’ve been thinking about progressively getting closer to letting her know with little hints, but feel that it would be awkward as hell if I go too far too quick.

Has anyone had a similar experience & had the success that’s taken their relationship/marriage to the next level? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as it’s been about 12 years since I’ve experienced the joys of toe sucking, licking feet and getting foot jobs during sex & I miss it immensely.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clever_username   Email Clever_username   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don’t think she has any idea, because she’s always been direct in asking me anything she wants to know. I’ve come real close to just going for it a couple times when she’s put her toes in my face to show off her pedicure or when she asks for a massage. I’ve thought she might’ve been into it too, if it weren’t for a few times there have been foot fetish scenes in movies or tv shows and she was like “eww”, but I’m hoping that maybe it would be different coming from me. I’ll try to find the right opportunity to just go for it soon and hope for the best. Thanks!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11 years? You have self control my friend. I’m at the point where I find it hard to resist coming out on the first date.

I’d go for it if I were you. There’s a chance that she already knows.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
11 years? You have self control my friend. I’m at the point where I find it hard to resist coming out on the first date.

I’d go for it if I were you. There’s a chance that she already knows.

Yeah, it’s been a real tough stretch. That’s why I feel like I’m at the tipping point now. We’ll see how it goes. I’ll probably try something playful to break the ice and see how receptive she is.
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With my boyfriend, I just guessed about his foot fetish, and came right out and asked him if he had one. He admitted that he did. We weren't even intimate yet, or really even officially dating. We met at the gym, and just talked a lot. He mentioned one too many times a comment like how a perfect night for him would be sitting on the couch, watching a movie, with his woman's feet in his lap, while he massaged them.

I was intrigued. I had never been in a relationship with anyone with a foot fetish, and didn't know a whole lot about it. I was very attracted to my boyfriend, liked him a lot, and really wanted to learn more about it because I wanted to make him happy. So, I asked him what he likes, and read on forums like this one, which opened our discussion and experiences even more.

My point is, I think she would like to know more about something that pleases you. This is an experience that can be pleasurable for both of you. Once people can get past the "eww" factor put on feet, unfairly, it can be a wonderful thing. I get turned on simply by seeing how into it he is. And, a big plus, it feels wonderful having my feet massaged, licked, I love having my toes sucked. It's actually a very erotic experience for both of us. It's a huge plus that she is already into you massaging her feet, because I know some women are self-conscious of their feet and are not comfortable having their feet touched at all.

Just let her know. Try kissing her feet one time while you are massaging them and see how she reacts. Let her know how much you like it. She should relax if she knows this is something you enjoy. If she does let herself relax, and enjoy it, she is likely to find out this is an incredibly erotic experience for her as well. That's why I call myself Foot-worshippee. I love the experience, and I say I have a reverse foot fetish. I love having my feet done!

Good luck! Keep us posted!

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could be wrong but I feel like at 11 yrs in it really couldn’t do any damage to relationship. Even if she is not totally comfortable with it do you think at this stage she would look at you differently? Also if she’s not at least you got it off your chest and it’s out in the open and your not actively trying to hide it anymore. I think just going for it is the best way right now. Good luck which ever way you go with it and be sure to keep us posted hopefully with great news.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She would probably want to know, actually. I feel like if you've been married that long she'd want to at least know the full extent of what you're into. I don't know exactly how you tell her though, but since you've been married so long I bet she'd be accepting.

My confession experiences have all been pretty different so I don't know the exact way to go, but you've been married for 11 years--I'd probably just tell her.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's been keeping you from telling her in the 1st place? What's holding you back. Why didn't you even mention this when the two of you were dating? Did you just acquire a foot fetish? Most men would reveal it very early on in the dating process.

Could you please further elaborate on the details so we can help give you advice?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

I really appreciate everyone’s advice, I think it’s made me much more confident in just opening up to her about it very soon.

AceCorr, to your point - I’ve always had a foot fetish & in the women I was with prior, I would get it out of the way early on and they either were into it or simply said they were indifferent, but never grossed out (which was a relief). With my wife, for some reason I didn’t follow the same pattern and before I knew it, the relationship got serious enough that it felt like I missed my opportunity, because if I opened up at a point after a year or two and she hated the idea, I felt like I could lose something great. But who knows, after this much time I’m hoping she’ll be excited about an aspect of me that would indulge in a part of her body she already likes to pamper.

Ella Ford
Board Regular
Member # 49716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella Ford   Author's Homepage   Email Ella Ford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every woman wants to feel adored, so knowing that your life partner is highly aroused by a part of your body can only be a good thing, I think.

Presumably you'd have no problem telling her that her boobs turned you on? Or her ass? Or her legs? Why are feet different? Perhaps because society tells us its weird to like this body part?

Really though, it's about making her a part of it. "What's in it for her?" is a question you might ask yourself. If you limit your revealed fetish to sneaking sniffs of her old shoes, then she might be justified in thinking it's a bit weird.

On the other hand, if you pamper her pretty feet with massages, compliments, pedicures, lavish her with beautiful shoes or foot jewellery, send her to the moon and back by sucking her toes while you're fucking her hard... then, she might be a little more indulgent [Smile]

--------------------
Author, lesbian, pervert.

Amazon store
My literotica stories
My Tumblr
Facebook

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though it has passed 11 years, it’s never too late to tell your wife. I don’t know how you waited so long. Usually, I have a hard time not revealing my fetish during the first date. Starting off by how I find well kept feet very attractive, and telling them how I find girls who take good care of their feet attractive because it is one part of our body that most choose to ignore and not taking good care of them. Saying something that is mild but to the point has always worked for me.
I think your wife will react just like most girls would. Girls love being adored and pampered. Maybe when you reveal how sexy her feet are and how much of a turn on they are for you, I bet you will notice her taking more care of her feet. Maybe she won’t let you worship them right away, but I think if you start off by massaging her feet and give little kisses, it would not make her feel weirded out. I mean she is your wife. I think she will be pleasantly surprised and will love the fact that you have been fantasizing and adoring her feet.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you confess to her, and she's unsympathetic after being with with you for 11 years, than you're better off without her!
Are those her feet, by the way? They're nice!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't relate to your predicament you have created for yourself. For me its been the first time I am intimate with a woman I pretty much include her feet in the mix. There's another member here on Wu's that was married for over 20 years before he told his wife. When he finally did guess what happened... She didn't care and let him have her feet freely. That was a lot of lost time and I'm sure sexual frustration on his part for never getting satisfaction for decades.

If I was in your position I would probably just incorporate her feet into sex the next time you are primed to go without any kind of discussion. If she is already turned on she will more than likely not turn you down if her toes somehow find their way into your mouth.

The way I see it is you've been dishonest with her and yourself keeping something as mild as a foot fetish secret. Go for it and report back.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, like the others, I am beyond shocked at how you have gone 11 years with your wife and have not fully explored each other yet.

That said, it's time for you to stop denying yourself. Life is too short to be passive about the things that you want in the bedroom. You need to rectify this now. If you wait any longer, you'll start to become so frustrated that you'll start to resent your wife. This is not healthy for either you, your wife or your marriage. Luckily, you can still make things right.

First of all, you have nothing to confess, admit to or reveal. That would imply that you have done or about to do something wrong. You should view it as sharing a sexual desire with your wife. I realize it's semantics, but it's all about perception. Perception drives reality.

It sounds like you have some anxiety over sharing this with her. Don't. She already loves you. Nothing bad will happen and I'm sure she won't be put off by it. She may be confused about at worst, but that's perfectly normal.

You know your wife better than anybody. You know how to talk to her and how to interact with her. It's easy for the guys here to offer advice on how to approach the topic, but take that advice with a grain of salt. You are a grown man having an adult conversation with his wife.

To me it sounds like you just need some confidence and a swift kick in the pants. Don't live your life so passively. It is too short to deny yourself. You have a lot of lost time to make up for. View this as an exciting opportunity for yourself. A chance for a new beginning to a more fulfilled sexual life.

Again, don't wait another minute.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

I think you all have coached me up to a point where I’m going to just go ahead do it this weekend. I even came pretty close to getting it over with last night when she asked me to join her on the sofa and rub her feet to keep them warm on a cold Florida night (of 60 degrees). I was playfully putting my mouth against the socks on her feet to “warm them up”, and she was enjoying that. I was rock hard the whole time and feel like she had to put 2 and 2 together. We’ll see how it all works out very soon...
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links