Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Revealing my fetish to my wife (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Revealing my fetish to my wife
Ella Ford
Board Regular
Member # 49716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella Ford   Author's Homepage   Email Ella Ford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect the answer to your revelation will be "Well, duh!" [Smile]

Good luck! A life of awesome sexual fulfilment and footwear expense awaits you! [Wink]

--------------------
Author, lesbian, pervert.

Amazon store
My literotica stories
My Tumblr
Facebook

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really can't believe how you waited so long. You got to get her to watch the "Bad Ass Becky Show" on YouTube. She explains in detail why a foot fetish is a blessing. If you do research and watch all of Becky's vids it should give you enough confidence to pursue what you want. I still can't believe you waited this long. Hell! She might be wanting it the entire time and just waiting for you to make the first move!

If she still can't be convinced after consolation, sorry to say bro you might just have to foot cheat on her. Go and watch the Bad Ass Becky Show on YouTube under all her posted vids and that should give you all the ammo you need to approach your wife. Life is short, you can't wait another week.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on our first or second date i was lying next to her barefeet and decided right there, im gonna risk it all and come clean about my fetish for her feet. That was about 15 years ago.

tonight she's going to let me worship her sweaty feet all night, even when she goes to sleep i get some sleepy feet.. i get to 100% live my ultimate fantasy any time i want.

It was so worth telling her.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife figured out my foot fetish after I kept sticking her sexy feet in my face during sex. She's cool with my taking pics of her feet and enjoys getting her feet pampered. You should be open with your wife about what you want in the bedroom. Be respectful about her needs and wants and you'll be surprised.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it all works out for you man, I could never imagine being in a relationship without the female knowing. My passion for pretty female feet is too strong to hide. Best of luck and hopefully your wife will enjoy it!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any update on this?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for an update. It is still a shock to me how some of us are still shameful of our love for feet. I usually couldn’t wait to bring it up, and as soon as what do you like/ what do you seek in a girl type of conversation started on our first date (*maybe even before if we had some alone time), I made sure to bring feet into the conversation. I would start by saying how I like long, straight hair, someone who is fit but not muscular, and such. Then I would always bring up how I find girls who take nice care of their feet sexy and attractive because it’s one part our bodies that can easily get neglected. Some would say things like, “Why feet?”, but almost always after the initial conversation and seeing them again for more dates, I would see the girls wearing the polish colors that I mentioned I liked. I am just saying that every girl wants to be adored. Even if having her feet adored wasn’t in her mind initially if they have interest in you, they would be happy to fulfill your desires. Most, if not all, love seeing their guy go head over heels for them, even if it’s their feet because they love being adored. That has been my expereince, and Your wife shouldn’t be any different.
I sincerely hope you have made some great progress with your wife. After all, you are showing love. I have no doubt she’d go along with it. Maybe she’d even love It and spice up your sex life even more.

[ January 17, 2018, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: Little feet lover ]

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clever_username   Email Clever_username   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I still haven’t talked about in conversation with her. Seems hard to break the ice to just talk about it, so I just decided to physically test the waters a bit when we had sex last week to gauge her reaction. When she had her legs up on my shoulders, I just started kissing her ankles like I’ve done before, then this time I went further and licked the outside edge of her sole a bit before teasing her pinky toe with my tongue. She moaned as if she liked it, so I started sucking on her two smallest toes for a minute before we changed position. She didn’t mention anything about it afterward, which I know she would’ve if she didn’t like it at all, so I think I’m going for it again this week. I feel like I’ll probably try to be more vocal this time, maybe asking her if she likes it & tell her how much they turn me on. My gut feeling now is that she is ok with me playing with her feet like that, but I know I’ll have to talk with her to find out what her limits might be. I do regret not just clearing the air about it when we first met like I did with other women, but if we’re on the same page moving forward, I’ll definitely be making up for lost time.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how you did this through dating and marriage. I don't tell women that I have a foot fetish from the beginning. But I always mention "rubbing their feet" in begininng. That way you can tell if they at least like their feet touched.

I could never date or marry a woman that won't let me play with their feet. I did it once and never again. We actually broke up because I couldn't suck her toes. ha ha

My suggestion is you don't say anything. In my experience talking about foot fetish to women were negative. Seems like they automatically get freaked out. Next you massage your wife's feet just suck her toes. It's not like you are some stranger. Just see what her response is.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds to me like everything is going to work out just fine
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, I can't offer any advice. I told me wife, on our second date. She then told me that it "was cute" and slipped off her heels and shoved her soles in my face to smell. (True story)
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANGFXQUEEN
Board Regular
Member # 51792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANGFXQUEEN   Author's Homepage   Email ANGFXQUEEN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you're having sex you could just take her feet and put them in a footjob position, gently massaging your penis, you don't even need to tell her that you like her feet, make it seem natural, and you can reveal, discuss this topic afterwards... [Tongue]

--------------------
https://www.patreon.com/angfxqueen
my foot fetish artworks

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow man... that would be like me trying to hide that I like to watch football on Sunday.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rex Ryan is right. after 11 yrs my friend you should have no reservations revealing your foot fetish to your wife. Its healthy and you shouldbt be ashamed to tell her how attractive her feet are to you. Been with mynwife 20 years..She knew abt my fetish 2 months after dating when i was 18 yrs old. She thought it was awkawrd..but after the attention she got from flaunting them to me there were alot of good sexual episodes she got to enjoy. Dont be ashamed in front of your wife!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which foot fetish scenes were yku referring to btw? lol
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links