Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Goodbye, Farewell & Thank You! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goodbye, Farewell & Thank You!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I wrote in your specific section of the Forum.. this is a shock! I remember that you were already going strong when I started surfing the web for barefoot celebs pictures in the late 90s! [Cry]
I hope that you are quitting because of positive developments in the.. non-fetish side of your personal life (I guess all of us old-style vendors have such a side.. it's hard to make a living out of foot-themed websites nowadays, with the plethora of DIY crap by which we are being flooded).
Whatever.. I'll be always grateful to you for the fantastic artwork you made for my sites! [Bow Down]
I wish you the best of luck.. and if you happen to visit Italy.. drop me a line.. it would be great to have a glass of Italian wine with you! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links