Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any woman on here at all ?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any woman on here at all ?!
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 9 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish there was
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a few trying to make some money. There are some guys pretending to women also.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife browses here but doesnt post. we run her instagram page together tho. she runs her own business so she doesnt like to get too personal with this foot thing. Im the one with the foot fetish but she more than indulges me with content and knows everything i do with it. im one of the lucky ones living the ultimate foot fantasy everyday.

something ive noticed over the years.. women tend to shy away from us guys with a foot fetish. Our instagram is constantly bombarded with messages, not one single hello to me (the guy) but all kinds of blunt and demanding messages to my wife. Straight up rudeness at times, vulgar, foul.. just flat out disrespectful. Very few "classy" messages ever come our way, so it doesnt surprise me that there are so few women coming out in the foot fetish world.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a forum dedicated to female feet. I'm sure there's some, but I wouldn't come here with the expectation of meeting any.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I joined after getting involved with my boyfriend, who has a foot fetish. It was a new experience for me, and I wanted to learn more about it. It has been a great experience for both of us. I've shared my experiences on here, and it's opened up discussion for my boyfriend and I through reading other experiences.

My boyfriend encouraged me to share foot pics on here, which has been a lot of fun for both of us. A lot more than I ever expected.

I see occasional posts from other women as well, but not too often.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qtdirtgirl
Board Regular
Member # 51740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qtdirtgirl   Author's Homepage   Email qtdirtgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say there are a few. As someone mentioned earlier I would guess most are trying to sell something since this is a forum devoted to female feet. Then probably some that are curious about the fetish and come looking to see what, why, or how it works, because they are to nervous to ask the guy or want to learn to turn him on.

As for me I am a female. I learned about this fetish when I had a cast in 2013 and casters and foot fetish helped me get through that dark time, by posting on YouTube. Then my videos started being deleted, so I started a clip4sale store. Yes I sell, but I also enjoy bringing pleasure to people and this is an outlet for me. I honestly enjoy talking to the guys who reach out to me (for the most part.. Hard crush guys still creep me out and often get mad because I'm not willing to go there for my own morals), because they all have interesting stories and intricate things that they enjoy more than others. It fascinates me.

--------------------
Facebook, YouTube, instagram, and twitter all qtdirtgirl
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/102761/qtdirtgirl-store

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella Ford
Board Regular
Member # 49716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella Ford   Author's Homepage   Email Ella Ford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am female. Mostly joined this forum as a place to post my foot fetish stories.

I've had a thing for feet for as long as I can remember. Only really embraced it when I came out as lesbian. Love having my feet worshipped, and I love playing with my partner's feet, especially when she's tied up. Particular fetish for nylons, both wearing and viewing.

--------------------
Author, lesbian, pervert.

Amazon store
My literotica stories
My Tumblr
Facebook

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links