Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » She's Baaaaaaack!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She's Baaaaaaack!!!
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikayla Miles has now returned to the foot fetish world again and it's legit this time! Despite that fake Facebook page, she's now on IG and Twitter, showing off her Size 16s once again!

While it's a slow process now, she's also planning to create a brand new website soon as well. She's also still doing some new videos on her new YT channel, including one showing off famous feet while showing off her new sneakers.

Here's where you can check her out!

https://www.instagram.com/themikaylamiles/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxrF3472KaxC9XVNFxZBdkg

https://twitter.com/msmikaylamiles?lang=en

[ January 08, 2018, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, she's a legend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew she was going to return...when she left and did that book that didn't do very well...figured she would miss the attention and money and need to come back.

I sure hope she will tour or do sessions...as she is like a Mecca pilgrimage for big feet.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would I put my face in her feet? Probably. But all in all I think her feet are right fugly. Don't get all the excitement.

[Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Would I put my face in her feet? Probably. But all in all I think her feet are right fugly. Don't get all the excitement.

[Confused]

To each his own, as they say.

[ January 08, 2018, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To each his own, as they say." [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Sweet! Thanks! She's really cool.

Exactly! I know that you've worked with her in the past with the Pose Your Toes site. When she had her old site over a decade ago, I thought she was absolutely gorgeous, and same can be said with her huge feet...And she still is to this day.

While I love all sizes of female feet, I think she's the reason why I got such a strong crush with feet that are Size 10 and up, along with Goddess Croma, Goddess Severa, Jasmine Mendez and Sabrina Fox (just to name a few).

If you do decide to work with her again in the foreseeable future, that'd be awesome!

[ January 09, 2018, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought her feet were size 14 not 16. Anyways, I thought her feet were only average not stunningly beautiful.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

[Confused]

They wouldn't make my top 25, but I don't think they're all that bad.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see her back. Her feet have always been a pair that I want to see up close. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

UPDATE: She has teamed up with FTKL and just added new clips to her new C4S store.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/123423/mikayla-miles-and-ftkl

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here session with Mikayla?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links