Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I did something i feel ashamed about (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I did something i feel ashamed about
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work as an intern in the accounting department for a medical care company. One of my duties is taking out everyones recycling. I went into a coworkers cube to grab her recycling and i saw about 3 pairs of flats on the ground. You could tell they were well worn, sweat stains and everything. I took a pair that looked the most worn and threw them into the recycle bin i was carrying and covered the flats with some papers for no one to notice them. I took the recycle bin back to my cubicle and pulled them out and smelled the crap out of those flats. God they smelled heavenly. I brought her flats back to her cube before she came into work so she did not know anything. Now i am feeling guilty about the whole ordeal. Maybe i should not have done that.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You made a HUGE mistake! You didn't take the other two pairs with you. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, don't feel ashamed since you made the best out of a bad mistake. At least you didn't steal the shoes. You returned the shoes. Be very careful from now on. Don't do this anymore. Why? There are usually cameras everywhere, even hidden ones, so doing that again could cost you your job.

This is one reason why people buy shoes or socks online but there are so many scams it isn't worth it unless you buy them straight off the women's feet.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need to feel ashamed, you're not the first person who's ever done this. I started an entire thread about it. I'm not proud of it by any means but I wouldn't say I'm ashamed. I did this stuff a lot when I was younger. I don't think I'd do it again, but that's just me. It's safest not to do it again though, since you could definitely get caught. And if it makes you feel bad to do there's no reason to do it anyway.

[ February 05, 2018, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: coryr ]

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always proceed with caution, just don't go crazy and bust a load on them while your at work.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
You made a HUGE mistake! You didn't take the other two pairs with you. [Evil Grin]

hahahhah he sure did!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it makes you feel less guilty just know that I would of unloaded all over myself under that desk with all 3. Is she attractive?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

hahahhah he sure did!
Here! Here! Motion voted for approval, motion second, and now I am voting for it. Motion carried and approved!!!

Next time, take some cell pics for us so we can see those shoes in all their glory. The IT employee did that in this thread, and man, the shoes he showed us were divine!

Now that I have a cell phone that takes decent pics, I'm documenting every darn thing I can!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smelled my boss's flats before I literally went into her office every day just to smell them, it felt so good though honestly just don't get caught that's the thing I was scared of at first

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as you realize its not a goi3d think. most of us are guilty. when i was younger i would take the girls shoes frim their work station and pleasure myself to them. i realize now how wrong it is. but its ok. we all make mistakes...it is a kinky mistake though..lol
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she at least HOT???

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never like to judge anyone. I'm the last one to ever judge.

I'm saying this.. gently.

My feeling is.. the old saying of..

"The risk is not worth the reward"

I've never done this with co workers shoes. Nor do I think I would.

The closest I've ever come to this.. was in my personal life.

Both myself and the person involved were adults when this happened, so it should be okay to post this.

One time, when I was.. about 19 or 20.. I badly wanted to smell a now former friend's sister's feet. My friend's sister is four years older than he and I. He agreed to ask her . I heard it, and she said no.

Not very long after that, I was staying over these people's house for the night. This girl/young woman came home, and left her shoes by the front door. I went down to get a drink in their kitchen. She had taken off her closed toe flat shoes and left them by the front door. I quickly went over, smelled the shoes, and put them back down. I did not want anyone to catch me of course. I then knew. "This is as close as I'm ever getting to this girl's feet. ".

Said experience was the only "similar one" I've had to what you talked about.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveFeet122:
I took a pair that looked the most worn and threw them into the recycle bin i was carrying and covered the flats with some papers for no one to notice them.

Many times I wonder if, as a whole, we just say "screw it" and not care who notices, then maybe we can progress toward mainstream acceptance. Next time try it without the papers on top. Same for everyone else who does this! [Thumbs Up] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so everybody knows, there are usually camera's everywhere now a days. Let that sobering thought sink in the next time you think this is worth it. I realize the internet is full of fantasy stories mascarading as reality, but still.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it's NOT worth it. You could easily lose your job and even go to jail for that. Never mess around at work. Work is strictly for work. anything sexual better be placed elsewhere. The only time it's okay to talk about something sexual at work is if you are with a bunch of co-workers most likely men in an environment like a warehouse and no cameras or recording devices are present. Then it might be okay.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links