Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » the most beautiful soft wrinkly sweaty and smelly soles vs a wet pussy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the most beautiful soft wrinkly sweaty and smelly soles vs a wet pussy
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where would you put your qenitals on especially when you have a hottest sex feel with the stronqest erection.

[ February 19, 2018, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: solemaster1983 ]

Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet over pussy for me--every time. I know that might not be the case for a lot of people, but that's just how i feel about it.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
Feet over pussy for me--every time. I know that might not be the case for a lot of people, but that's just how i feel about it.

I’m with you! While I admire both, an orgasim between soles is all ways more powerful than one in a vagina...for me.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i told my wife that i love fucking her wet pussy, however.. my favorite part of her body is her feet.
I told her that no matter what type of sex we have, i will be worshiping her feet EVERY SINGLE TIME.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pussy

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, not even when the soles are extremely beautiful and extremely soft and wrinkly and extremely sweaty and stinky, huh.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

i think soles at that extreme level would be better than a wet pussy. that is what i quess. am i correct.
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not get the best of both worlds? Bareback in the pussy with one set of toes curled at my nose while admiring the other sole with curled toes in my view.

If she was turned on and wanted to fuck, there's no way I'd pass up her pussy. Now if she's exhausted, and not in the mood, but willing to let me fuck her feet, sure thing.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll always take the feet.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Why not get the best of both worlds? Bareback in the pussy with one set of toes curled at my nose while admiring the other sole with curled toes in my view.

If she was turned on and wanted to fuck, there's no way I'd pass up her pussy. Now if she's exhausted, and not in the mood, but willing to let me fuck her feet, sure thing.

5thgear is my damn super hero...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

5thgear is my damn super hero...
[Cheers]
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

but it is hard to put it in the soles and pussy at the same time.
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solemaster1983:
but it is hard to put it in the soles and pussy at the same time.

Don’t steak all the pleasure for yourself, give her some sexual attention as well, keep her coming back. Ready? Soles on your face, dick in her pussy.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love women’s feet, but preferring feet over pussy? C’mon!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by Little feet lover:
I love women’s feet, but preferring feet over pussy? C’mon!

Nice!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links