Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massaging a Co-worker's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massaging a Co-worker's Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever rubbed/massaged the feet of one of your female co-workers? This can be at work, or outside of the office.
Several girls in my office let me massage their feet. A couple of them let me do it quite often times. Some of them actually let me photograph them barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your so lucky !!
Do they have nice feet do they smell good!?

Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they did have nice feet! I'm not into foot aroma, so I couldn't tell you that, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once.

Was back when I was in my 20's and still single.

Attractive girl. A lot of sexual tension and flirting between us, but never pursued as I didn't want to jeopardize my career.

Stuck at an airport with her returning from a business trip. Having a few drinks, I mentioned that my back itched and she offered to scratch it. Slid her hand under my jacket and playfully scratched my back for a few minutes. We moved to a table from the bar at which point she complained that her feet hurt and that I owed her one. Slipped her heels off and put her feet (encased in tights) on the chair next to them and asked me to rub them. I obliged.

About a year later, she left the company at which point we consummated our relationship quite a few times as FWB.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do realize a foot massage is an open invitation, right?...Right???..

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smelled my coworker's shoe once in front of her. One of my best memories to date. I pretended to care about her polish and then pretended to care about her shoe size printed in the shoe and of course she mentions that her shoes might smell and then of course i play along like "oh no they don't and take a nice whiff". I remember it like yesterday.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I haven't. However, I have massaged 2 girls feet from college. They weren't even acquaintances , just girls I ran into.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first job out of high school was in an office. There was a redhead there that would walk around the office barefoot all the time. She was older than me, a thirty something MILF. I never got to massage them but I must have jizzed a thousand gallons lusting over her and her bare feet through the years.

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never shit where you eat.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 31, I was in a strictly physical relationship with a woman who was about 40 and worked in my office. We just sort of fell into a situation where we would occasionally get together and fuck/suck, and I made sure that I was up-front about wanting to lick her feet and suck her toes when we did.

She was kind of a bitch in many, many ways, but at least she did let me indulge in her feet.

One night (we worked from 18:00 - 02:00) when no one was around our part of the office, we were at her cubicle by the window, and she somehow or other invited me to give her a bit of a foot massage.

She was wearing flats, so I took them off her, and massaged her feet one at a time as she crossed them on the opposite knee. HER FEET SMELLED SO STRONGLY OF VINEGAR, IT WAS CRAZY! I had never smelled a girl's feet that strongly before. They smelled so fucking delicious, like a bag of salt-and-vinegar potato chips! [Drool] She had to have smelled her own feet just like I was smelling them.

I think that I ended up doing a bit more massaging her feet down at her car in the parking lot under the building after we clocked out, but here's the crazy thing. I know that I did not end up going home with her and licking those incredibly smelly feet! I have NO IDEA why I did not endeavor to make that happen. I kick myself to this day for not making sure to get her feet into my face and nose and mouth when they smelled so pungent. I'm sure I wanted to. I don't remember what kept us from going to her place or mine and going at it. It would have been fucking heaven to lick the sweat and funk and smell off her feet that night. I never encountered them smelling that "bad" again. [Cry]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it sounds exciting, but I am with BTL2.0. Mixing your foot fetish and workplace equal dangerous grounds. Look and admire from afar, but don't touch.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha. I just wrote a true story about this on mousepad. I had a co worker that I was cool with that wore the same black flats everyday and would never slip in and out of them. Long story short I got to massage and kiss her funky feet and more.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
Ha. I just wrote a true story about this on mousepad.

I know you got a copy & paste

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omni7phat:
I know it sounds exciting, but I am with BTL2.0. Mixing your foot fetish and workplace equal dangerous grounds. Look and admire from afar, but don't touch.

Agreed. There are more than a couple of co-workers I know that have feet I want to photograph, but I need my job.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links