Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Confused (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Confused
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with 5th gear on this. Aren't there enough certified female feet out there to whack off to? That's why I rarely comment on feet only pics, unless they're from a known female, 'cause you never know.

BTW, some of you must be some great foot experts, a lot better than me 'cause based on that pic, I can't tell whether those are a dude's pair of feet or not; there's just not enough information on that angle, and it's not like there aren't any females out there that have "mannish" feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doc Ock we still love you, nothing wrong with being a little confused.

I can't call it but when it doubt, maybe you should just pass.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
What's the big deal? Are there not enough pics of real women's feet out there?

If these feet do it for you, well, we'll just leave it at that.

No big deal and I just throught it was a woman. When I found out it wasn't...I did NOT get turned on. I'm here for women only. I even posted women feet in this post too. I just actually admitted to it. Unlike others....

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I'm with 5th gear on this. Aren't there enough certified female feet out there to whack off to? That's why I rarely comment on feet only pics, unless they're from a known female, 'cause you never know.

BTW, some of you must be some great foot experts, a lot better than me 'cause based on that pic, I can't tell whether those are a dude's pair of feet or not; there's just not enough information on that angle, and it's not like there aren't any females out there that have "mannish" feet.

I agree, it's a lot but some pics do get old. Want too see something new but not that type of new to where wacking off to a fucking tranny. That's gay. I agree...It'd a lot of women that have manly looking feet. I knew it was a dude's feet because of the wooden floor whee that Monica dude posts videos. I remember Instagram foot pages would shout him out using his pics.. Not good.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
Doc Ock we still love you, nothing wrong with being a little confused.

I can't call it but when it doubt, maybe you should just pass.

I'm not confused now. I know! Pass on what?

--------------------

nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doc Ock,
I meant pass on any pictures where you aren't sure if it is women's feet.

Either way, I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you or try to offend you. I enjoyed your post, thank you.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me they are "ambiguous", "androgynous" feet and and you've sensed the female shape of feet, in this case.
There's nothing unusual in that. Don't worry, Doc Ock! [Wink]

Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures that show only feet have very little effect on me. I prefer to see the entire girl in the picture, or at least most of her.

I'm more interested in the entire girl, not just her feet.

I don't care how perfect her feet are. If she is otherwise ugly, I have zero interest. ZERO. She could have near perfect feet, but if she is fat, ugly or otherwise nasty, I am completely turned off.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
Doc Ock,
I meant pass on any pictures where you aren't sure if it is women's feet.

Either way, I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you or try to offend you. I enjoyed your post, thank you.

Oh! I didn't know what you meant exactly. Well...there's female feet on here that look like dudes feet yet many guys ob here still don't care. Lol

--------------------

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
For me they are "ambiguous", "androgynous" feet and and you've sensed the female shape of feet, in this case.
There's nothing unusual in that. Don't worry, Doc Ock! [Wink]

Good way to put it. They looked feminine but the thought knowing it was a dude wasn't so trilling. It was a turn off. I'm not worried about it now.

--------------------

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Pictures that show only feet have very little effect on me. I prefer to see the entire girl in the picture, or at least most of her.

I don't care how perfect her feet are. If she is otherwise ugly, I have zero interest. ZERO. She could have near perfect feet, but if she is fat, ugly or otherwise nasty, I am completely turned off.

I get where you come from bruh. I do prefer the whole body too. Just feet are fine especially if you know it's women's feet.

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:

I am absolutely with you. A pair of feet means very little to me, if I cannot see the woman who gives "magic" to those feet.. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links