Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife's feet and a massage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's feet and a massage
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd share an interesting situation. My wife and I were recently at a resort and got his and hers massages. Watching the male massage therapist work over my wife, I noticed he was definitely spending a LOT of time on her feet. Clearly a foot guy.

At one point, she was on her stomach and he raised both of her feet up, flexing both knees, crossed both of her soles over each ankle and was rubbing his fingers across her cushiony soles as to feel their smoothness, and scrunching her toes up against the balls of each foot while admiring them. At one point her even brought her soles up close to his nose. I knew they had at least a slight aroma as she was in sneakers all afternoon. Makes me wonder what he would have done if alone with her. Makes a foot guy contemplate a career change!

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's hot! Perhaps you should have made up an excuse to leave them on their own [Smile]
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doubt it. We are hyper sensitive to foot actions but massage therapists see so many its all a blur.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links