Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » other sites besides Craigslist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: other sites besides Craigslist
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you know what sites to use now that Craigslist is gone to find foot girls? I mean of course you can always go to seedy massage parlors and strip clubs but those tend to be very expensive. Not only that, you never know if the person before you put his mouth all over her feet as well!

Any of you know a way to find your everyday next door neighbor girl to let you worship her feet for around $60 for a one hour session or so? It's much easier to have women let you worship their feet than have sex with them. Just about all the women I have worship their feet in the past said they will let me worship their feet but no sex.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think one way with your everyday next door neighbor is to start careful. Maybe give her compliment about her shoes, colour of her nailpolish for example.
Tell her that she have beautiful feet and ask if you could take a picture.

I have a masseuse that i started that way with. She is a ordinary masseuse that i learned to know before she became a masseuse.
She dont charge me anything to play with her feet.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying to figure out the same. It was a sad day when the personals got taken down.

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peeter:

I have a masseuse that i started that way with. She is a ordinary masseuse that i learned to know before she became a masseuse.
She dont charge me anything to play with her feet.

Now that is some "aroma therapy" I would be happy to add to a massage. I've had a massage therapist I would have loved to have her take her sweaty socks off and lay on them face first while getting a massage.

And how the hell did you work up the courage to get her to let you play with her feet???

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamok032001
Board Regular
Member # 30558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamok032001   Email iamok032001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try posting in community->Artists section in Craigslist
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links