Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Work Jackpot Part 5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work Jackpot Part 5
aggiefury101
Board Regular
Member # 21297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aggiefury101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess what I did today!

Got a call from one of the higher up ladies. She's a pure milf. I walked by her and told her I'd stop by her office shortly. When I came to her office I saw her changing from her regular shoes to heels. The scent was pure heaven. A light corn chips scent. https://ibb.co/nKH6xH

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well worn, sounds like your making the rounds at your office. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are seriously one lucky dude. [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's amazzinggggg
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be very careful. If there is any friction between you and her, you could put your job in jeopardy.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job. No shoes left in a cubicle is safe with me. That was the ONLY great thing about my last job. Plenty of stinky shoes to sniff when everybody was gone.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links