Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DOSF is back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOSF is back!
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For any of you members here also members in the Den of Smelly Feet, I want to let you all know it is back! There was a warning sign of a deceptive site, but it's back up and running again!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was always back, that was pretty much a false alarm reported by somebody for whatever reason.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's back but there doesn't seem to be that much activity there anymore.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Well, it's back but there doesn't seem to be that much activity there anymore.

Because Ergle (The moderator) is an ASS
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he certainly is. It's like he always has to be the moral authority on everything and if you disagree with him then you are always the one that is wrong! I am like you are judging people on a website that deals with people that like smelling a woman's stank ass feet. Are you serious?
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

I am guessing you guys used to be DOSF members?
I have to admit, Ergle can be rather strict, but he doesn't put up with nonsense. Furthermore, he protects members from being scammed by scam artists like Britney Sweetstink. There are so many scams it's just safer not to do any deals online.

Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I am guessing you guys used to be DOSF members?
I have to admit, Ergle can be rather strict, but he doesn't put up with nonsense. Furthermore, he protects members from being scammed by scam artists like Britney Sweetstink. There are so many scams it's just safer not to do any deals online.

"Strict"?....Try OCD "CONTROL FREAK"...
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Captain. He came across as a narcissist asshole know it all. I was a member but he threw me out. I cursed his ass out when he tried his billshit morality on me.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

I now noticed that DOSF is down again. It's been going up and down in the last few years. I think the DOSF is more organized than the MousePad though.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links