Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DOSF is back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOSF is back!
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For any of you members here also members in the Den of Smelly Feet, I want to let you all know it is back! There was a warning sign of a deceptive site, but it's back up and running again! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like its gone for good this time. If you go to the site there's a domain for sale banner.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is the site owner couldn't pay the dues.
Too bad, there were a lot of great members on that site. Hopefully they are also here on this forum.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Looks like its gone for good this time. If you go to the site there's a domain for sale banner.

Off topic, but, love YOUR avatar, reminds me of my wife's feet and me playing happily.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope so, too. I remember the site owner (Vampirella?) did DAZ-type drawings of foot sniffing, I hope she's here too.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Wooden Leviathan:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

Off topic, but, love YOUR avatar, reminds me of my wife's feet and me playing happily.
lol thanks. Still one of my favorite foot vids of all time.

--------------------

footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's still around, it moved to a new domain:

www.thedenofsmellyfeet.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by footfella2000:
It's still around, it moved to a new domain:

www.thedenofsmellyfeet.com

Thanks a bunch. This is one of the first foot sites, if not THE first foot site, I ever joined, and glad its still around in some form. [Cheers]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links